• ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Well at least I only came in last :|

Which score list are you looking at? The link from your post shows the results for Stage 3. You may know this already, but juuuust in case you don’t: If you go to “Show/Hide Options” just above the list and select “Match” (or click the link below), it shows the overall ranking rather than just Stage 3 like it’s showing me with that particular link.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    A hearty thanks to everyone involved in putting these matches on, I had a blast! For it being my very first USPSA match, my first time shooting live fire since September of ‘21, and first time competing with a DA/SA (and irons, lol), I don’t think I did too bad. I scored higher with each stage I shot, so part of me feels I was improving with each stage.

But the rest of me knows all those excuses are just that, excuses. :abused: I have a lot to learn and improve on, and the proof will be in how well I shoot the next one so I’m keeping my eyes peeled for January dates! But the important things are that I had fun and everyone was safe, so I call that a win. Looking forward to the next one!

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    A hearty thanks to everyone involved in putting these matches on, I had a blast! For it being my very first USPSA match, my first time shooting live fire since September of ‘21, and first time competing with a DA/SA (and irons, lol), I don’t think I did too bad. I scored higher with each stage I shot, so part of me feels I was improving with each stage.

But the rest of me knows all those excuses are just that, excuses. :abused: I have a lot to learn and improve on, and the proof will be in how well I shoot the next one so I’m keeping my eyes peeled for January dates! But the important things are that I had fun and everyone was safe, so I call that a win. Looking forward to the next one!
    Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you at the next one and also consider when we move outdoors which is even more fun!

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Which score list are you looking at? The link from your post shows the results for Stage 3. You may know this already, but juuuust in case you don’t: If you go to “Show/Hide Options” just above the list and select “Match” (or click the link below), it shows the overall ranking rather than just Stage 3 like it’s showing me with that particular link.

Ah, I see. Still last in class but that's OK, I know what to work on now. Looking forward to doing some more. Besides, everybody needs someone else to do worse so they won't be last :)

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Ah, I see. Still last in class but that's OK, I know what to work on now. Looking forward to doing some more. Besides, everybody needs someone else to do worse so they won't be last :)

Everybody starts somewhere, right? The nice thing about starting in the sport in last place is there’s only way to go, and that’s up!

Top Bottom