• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm with most here. You made a purchase, the terms were acceptable. They made no mistake. If you can return it and reorder. If you can't. You now have a new shotgun which is always a good thing so enjoy.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I didn't realize that this buyers remorse case was a thing. Now I want to apply it to groceries, tools, gas, clothes, pretty much everything I ever want to buy. If the companies won't bend to my will I will smear all of them on the internet, that will show them.

Then again if they raise the price after I purchase something do they have the right to come after me to pay up to make it right......they better not or I will smear them on the internet.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Their pricing policy is clearly stated ... now 24 hours is not as long as some retailers -- Best Buy is 30 days -- but better than nothing

" Palmetto State Armory does not offer price-matching on competitor prices, but will match the price of any item that the company places on sale within 24 hours of purchase. "

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bought a gal of milk after work yesterday morning and got a coupon in the mail later that day for a free gal. Might return the half used gal for my money back to get my freeeeee moo juice.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Look at it this way if you order a $300 item and a week later its $329 will you feel obligated to send them another $29 bucks???
    Not trying to be a a$$ hole but that kinda thing happens. I hope you enjoy it none the less

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So I guess every store is obligated to always provide black friday pricing?

Whew, that entitlement is brisk.

I dropped $1200 on tires and a day later there was a sale for the same set of tires about $400 less, I didn't go back in and demand money. I paid for the product at the price that was asked, and I received the product.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    OK, this doesn’t happen very often these days, but how is this any different than gassing up your car and passing by the same station the following day and seeing that the price went down? Anybody demand to be paid back the difference?

Top Bottom