• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Are you a “standard" grip frame kind of Sig P320 lover?
    Are you an “X” grip frame kind of Sig P320 lover?
    Are you a “Wilson Combat" grip frame kind of Sig P320 lover?
    Are you a "Polymer 80 PF320PTEX" grip frame kind of Sig P320 lover?
    "X5"?
    "AXG"?
    So many choices…..
    What say you?
    I use the P80 grip frame myself.

Attachments

• D14B97EB-6702-4B18-B5F1-0A3784FEF176.jpeg
      D14B97EB-6702-4B18-B5F1-0A3784FEF176.jpeg
      796.8 KB · Views: 5

KeeperoftheH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Fort Wayne
    P250 guy here, but the P320 and P250 can both use almost all the same grips. I default to the factory grips (especially Compact-Medium) because they feel like they were made for my hand, but I'll admit, those Wilson grips are pretty nice...

download (1).jpeg

Last edited:

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I want an AXG in a bad way, but have a hard time paying almost as much as I paid for the gun for a grip module. I did get to try one once and it was really nice...but I don't think it will make me shoot $300-$400 better.

I hate the X-Frame. It feels like a brick. If I wanted a grip that felt like a Glock, I'd buy a Glock.

I haven't had a chance to try a Wilson yet...I've heard they're pretty good.

I currently have standard grips on all of mine and am satisfied with them. They're inexpensive, work fine, and contour to the hand better than the X-Frame.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I want an AXG in a bad way, but have a hard time paying almost as much as I paid for the gun for a grip module. I did get to try one once and it was really nice...but I don't think it will make me shoot $300-$400 better.

I hate the X-Frame. It feels like a brick. If I wanted a grip that felt like a Glock, I'd buy a Glock.

I haven't had a chance to try a Wilson yet...I've heard they're pretty good.

I currently have standard grips on all of mine and am satisfied with them. They're inexpensive, work fine, and contour to the hand better than the X-Frame.
    Well, there are a lot of different types. More than most. Glad you found the one you like. I like the X frames but find with my XL hands that are pretty calloused, they are a bit slippery. That’s why I love the P80 ones.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i put wc grips on both of th p320s. they didn't have enough texture for me so i got a couple of talon grip sheets and made overlays for the critical spots.

i might post some pix when i get home.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I absolutely love the Wilson Combat frame for the feel, but I am having trouble getting my TRL-1 to fit it appropriately. I need to check and see if a different key will make it fit better. Is anyone having the same problem with the TRL-1 and the Wilson frame?

Top Bottom