• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    This is the stuff that bothers the heck out of me. Government taxes from birth to death everyone (or just about everyone) in the US and its never enough money. Then we see stuff like this.

9MillSBR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    We the people..

I wish all the people who get up in arms over stupid crap would come together and overthrow this government of ours..

Sadly, government is in everyones back pockets

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This is the stuff that bothers the heck out of me. Government taxes from birth to death everyone (or just about everyone) in the US and its never enough money. Then we see stuff like this.
    :+1:
    I've been on a rant all night about this kind of stuff. Mostly Obamacare but the tax :poop: is getting crazy. It always has been, but IMHO, it's getting worse.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    Stuff that simply cannot be made up - HHS: $60 Billion in Medicare and Medicaid Overpayments in 2013

At what point does our federal government get declared as criminal, with it's abuse of The People's Property ....

At what point does the billing practices of the doctors, hospitals and other medical service providers get declared as criminal?
    They're all cashing in on the mistakes, while supposedly losing money due to the low government payouts.

Last edited:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    IMO, the federal government (HHS/CMS) needs to engage more and more RAC (Recovery Audit Contractors) auditors and let them loose on every aspect of Medicare billing. These RAC auditors basically keep X% of every violation they find, so these private companies have quite the incentive to find inappropriate billing, fraudulent schemes, etc...

I don't want to unduly burden healthcare providers, but once you find those unethical providers who have violated accepted billing practices, these RAC auditors should be relentless in going after recoveries.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The system stays the way it is because a lot of people are making good money from it.

Top Bottom