mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You're doing it wrong Jay. I am having the coffee...need to go switch the loads of laundry and then get out to water the flowers and garden.

Kids are coming later today than they have been so I hope to get a few things done outside. I have some water toys they can play with today so we should be able to keep them occupied and cool.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our yard is getting brown. It's just as well...hubby is too buy building this truck to be bothered with mowing the grass. :lmfao:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You're doing it wrong Jay. I am having the coffee...need to go switch the loads of laundry and then get out to water the flowers and garden.

Kids are coming later today than they have been so I hope to get a few things done outside. I have some water toys they can play with today so we should be able to keep them occupied and cool.
    No surprise, I seldom do things right.

They need a water trough to relax in on days like these.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Morning all! Anybody have experience removing raccoons by hand?Found two juvenile raccoons in my sunroom closet yesterday. I have some welding gloves and am planning on putting them in the trash can temporarily and relocating them to a nearby public park so they don't get back in the house. MaMa is not present.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Morning all! Anybody have experience removing raccoons by hand?Found two juvenile raccoons in my sunroom closet yesterday. I have some welding gloves and am planning on putting them in the trash can temporarily and relocating them to a nearby public park so they don't get back in the house. MaMa is not present.
    Good morning

Throw a blanket or towel over them first, then wrap them up in it. Be forewarned they are strong, fast and mean if they are very large at all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No surprise, I seldom do things right.

They need a water trough to relax in on days like these.
    It's pretty slimy...full of water for the deer. We probably need to dump it today and rinse and refill. I did that last week and it was full of mosquito larvae. I dump it regularly to keep them from hatching.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It's pretty slimy...full of water for the deer. We probably need to dump it today and rinse and refill. I did that last week and it was full of mosquito larvae. I dump it regularly to keep them from hatching.
    We had mosquitoes pretty bad last night for some reason. I thought that was weird with how dry it is.

Do you guys have a body for that truck?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    thanks glad you reminded me it was a watering day. A year ago I had to buy a new sprinkler but it was end of season and all they had was the expensive metal Gilmour ones, guess what, they don't work any better then the cheap plastic ones
    I can certainly attest to that myself. Picked up another plastic one this year and will probably have to get another one next Spring.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    At least he has his priorities in line
    It's coming along. He has all of the brakes/rotors replaced, new gas tank, new brake lines, fuel lines, hoses, etc. and the engine and transmission are in. Radiator is arriving tomorrow along with all the front end stuff--lights, bezels, grill, etc. so he can that all assembled.

I had to order some new taillight lenses for my red bus so I ordered them for his truck at the same time. Those are to be here tomorrow as well. I sort of backed into the dumpster at work yesterday....need to get a couple of spot mirrors. I had a blind spot and the trash guys left it in a different spot...so nice of them. I couldn't see it and boom...busted the lens and put a little crease above it. I touched up the paint last night to keep it from rusting, but he is going to pull out the crease and repaint when he gets some time. It will probably result in the back end getting repainted, which is good because there are a couple of spots on the back doors that need some attention and the paint on the back is way more faded than the rest.

I think I have about six Fed Ex deliveries potentially arriving tomorrow. It's like a highway instead of a driveway...LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom