OSUT#245 - May spring be upon us....time for some sunny days!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    wouldn't it be a little late to find out if you are qualified or not? :): :stickpoke:
    Everything we do we have to be qualified for from putting pipe in the ditch to tying the tracer wire, putting pipe together....Everything
    That's what happens when you fall under DOT regulations they test you to death

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Made it thru another day, did have alittle time to work on my project. Going to rest then may get busy on the to do list. The paint for pool still not shipped! Dad called as soon as I walked out of the shop he has about 20 things he wants me to do this weekend.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    4 day weekend! :rockwoot: Wanting to cook out this weekend, but if I do everything I want to do, I'll end up with a fridge full of leftovers that never get eaten. Still going to do something though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I'm going to go to Walmart tomorrow and see if I can find a pellet pistol for these chipmunks, and a Super Soaker squirt gun for the squirrels (since Susan won't let me eat them).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I like the squirrels also!
    Me too! They're tasty! :thumbsup:

But the little suckers have been more destructive than the chipmunks this year. Knocking over houseplants and knocking down and nearly breaking our new bird feeder. Even Susan is starting to come around (although she still won't let me cook them).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just had to chase another crackhead out of our back yard. :xmad: Some fat bitch in sweats and a ball cap. I yelled at her to stop and when I got out to her I asked her what the hell she was doing in my yard and she said she was going to the road. I pointed to the road and said, "The ****ing road is THAT way you ****ing crackhead! Do you want to get shot? Because this is how you get shot!"

She climbed the neighbors' fences and kept on going. This is bull ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom