Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My dog loves this weather and when I’m working from home she likes to go out every hour or so and just lay in the snow

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My dog loves this weather and when I’m working from home she likes to go out every hour or so and just lay in the snow
    i am on a FB Brittany group. It is kind of weird. Some of them talk about their dog not being able to go out in the cold without a sweater on. They hate the snow. They are picky about what they eat. Yada. Yada.

My dog loves the snow. I think he would rather stay outside all day if I stayed with him. He will eat sticks, tries to eat rocks. He likes cat ****. He doesn’t care what kind of dog food I give him.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Guess I should go make a couple paths and potty areas for dogs…well mainly just for smallest dog. In some areas snow is belly deep on her and she seems to be having issues finding a spot she can squat and keep her butt out of snow. Snow was so wet yesterday on drives it would plug throat of blower at times. Cold enough today shouldn’t be an issue.

Looked out couple minutes ago and saw a young eagle sitting on edge of ice about 200’ from me. Flew before I could snap a pic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom