Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My hobbling around has now caused plantar fasciitis. So they put some bandage on the bottom of my foot that was supposed to help it. But apparently I am allergic to it. When I took my boot off last night it was red and swollen. So I took the bandage off washed it. It is still swollen this morning. I dunno.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My hobbling around has now caused plantar fasciitis. So they put some bandage on the bottom of my foot that was supposed to help it. But apparently I am allergic to it. When I took my boot off last night it was red and swollen. So I took the bandage off washed it. It is still swollen this morning. I dunno.
    :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm not sure I would think it was funny, but I understand. Sometimes, you just have to go with it.

Good morning

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not sure I would think it was funny, but I understand. Sometimes, you just have to go with it.

Good morning
    Hy mom, do you know whose house burned down in Knox. I saw it on the news this morning but they didnt give a name. Just wondering if any of my kinfolk.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning DD
    I guess I better get moving. Truck is going to need a minute to get the old carb warmed up. My computer says 11 though so warmer than I expected.

I also go word yesterday that my mom had a fall on Friday. One of my sisters took her to the doctor yesterday....sent us the x-ray. It is broken just below the shoulder. She has taken exactly one pain pill since Friday. Her shoulders hurt all the time so I think she is just used to dealing with pain at this point. More outside help has been arranged for evenings.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hy mom, do you know whose house burned down in Knox. I saw it on the news this morning but they didnt give a name. Just wondering if any of my kinfolk.
    I'm not sure. My daughter might know sine her hubby is on a local fire department. I'm not sure if they got called to it but probably did since most of them seemed to be helping. It was on State Road 23 about a mile north of 8. Just north of the fire station. I don't know if the SIL got a new helmet yet. His face shield melted in the last fire he went to about a week ago at the old motel west of 35 on 30....that was a disaster waiting to happen. The mechanical room is destroyed. He was lucky to get out of there. I think one other guy also got caught in the heat and had his helmet damaged as well. It takes a lot to melt those face shields.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom