Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I posted this in another thread and thought I’d get y’all’s opinion too…

Short version: I’ve been thinking about changing my handle to streamline with other platforms I’m on. Is that something people do and not a big deal? Or a no-no, since everyone already knows me as Rainmaker?

Longer version: I originally signed up on INGO 11 years ago. But at that time my computer was my only device that would connect and I just never got on. I honestly forgot that I even signed up. Last year I went to sign back up and was reminded that I already had. I’ve been surprised how last 6 months I’ve really got sucked in to INGO culture and community. I shouldn’t have waited so long to get involved. On all other platforms I go by Firehawk. A long time ago I bought a Firebird Formula as project car that I’m redoing into a Firehawk clone. I’ve never really liked the Rainmaker handle and Firehawk is a lot more personal to my life now.

I recently found out Admin can change it. So change it? Or not a big deal and just keep it?
    Sometimes it’s nice to have them different but it’s also nice to be the same

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I probably wont be allowed to take any of these drugs for my pinched nerve since I drive a truck. Sure thankful it isn't a major problem yet.

Reactions: Mij

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Weird, I woke up about a half hour ago and forgot I was hurt until I tried to hop up. then I was confused about what was going on..l.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom