Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Off to walk the dog quick.
    You said quick, I didn’t know if the dog had to go bad or if it was the rain! :thumbsup:
    raining here with a little snow mixed in, was just in NL and it was snowing with some rain mixed in.. funny what about 10 miles does to the weather
    Yep, especially right behind the lake

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Sorry to hear Expat is not getting any relief.

I hope he gets an MRI. I've had many herniated discs and they're no joke. Getting an injection gives me pretty good results most of the time. If any chiropractor's in the area have a traction table they help also.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Sorry to hear Expat is not getting any relief.

I hope he gets an MRI. I've had many herniated discs and they're no joke. Getting an injection gives me pretty good results most of the time. If any chiropractor's in the area have a traction table they help also.
    I have a pinched nerve in my lower back. Only bothers me every once in awhile. Feels like a pulled right glute when it acts up. In fact, I was certain that's what it was til the doctor gave me the facts.
    I hope it doesn't get worse. I don't think I have ever heard of a successful back surgery. I think everyone I have known who had back surgery said things got worse after surgery. :( I'm sure a herniated disc is much worse. I also hope Expat finds relief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom