• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Oh it's so much fun dealing with insurance companies. I don't know jack, the kids answering the phones don't know jack, so, it's just one big derp fest. Was just trying to be helpful and get some stuff done on my own. No more. lol Just gonna go though my agent from now on. Lesson learned.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Took awhile today to figure out I made a mistake. They sent me a 'Hospital Indemnity Form' the other day. I noticed it is absolutely identical to one of the forms in my 'Disability Forms'. So I told them I already sent it to them. Well, found out there is one difference between them. This one is titled 'Hospital Indemnity'. S@*T! God damnit!

Problem solved. :facepalm:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didnt mow this past weekend because it didn't need it yet but both neighbors did. their lawns are pretty brown, mine is definitely greener

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Howdy every body, just in. Out painting targets with fresh coat, and checking fence and hay crops. Think I was just killed by A-10 Wart hogs. We see them a lot, they do war games over us all the time. Always think they use the small barn as a target, that’s just the way it looks. This time it looks like I was the target, so close I could see the pilot. Always a lead chased by two, seconds behind. Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Always makes me proud to be an American and glad their on my side. **** impressive to watch.
    Did I say I COULD SEE the PILOT!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Took awhile today to figure out I made a mistake. They sent me a 'Hospital Indemnity Form' the other day. I noticed it is absolutely identical to one of the forms in my 'Disability Forms'. So I told them I already sent it to them. Well, found out there is one difference between them. This one is titled 'Hospital Indemnity'. S@*T! God damnit!

Problem solved. :facepalm:
    This is my daily life. I handle all of the insurance claims for the dental office.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Howdy every body, just in. Out painting targets with fresh coat, and checking fence and hay crops. Think I was just killed by A-10 Wart hogs. We see them a lot, they do war games over us all the time. Always think they use the small barn as a target, that’s just the way it looks. This time it looks like I was the target, so close I could see the pilot. Always a lead chased by two, seconds behind. Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Always makes me proud to be an American and glad their on my side. **** impressive to watch.

I've seen them, just as you describe, over a grocery store south of here. They were going pretty fast, as low as they could get and not hit the power lines.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I have a little different outlook than my sister, however. I have good insurance & I feel everyone is trying to stick it to us. You really have to be careful. For instance, couple months ago, I needed a CT Scan done. Was not an emergency, so, I could have gone anywhere. Wasn't thinking & went to the hospital to have it done. Cost $8000.00. If I had gone to the place listed on our cards, would have cost $600.00. GOD DAMNIT! I am always lecturing the guys to make sure they do their part and I go and do something really stupid. :facepalm:

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Why is this a touchy subject for me? Because, I just know this is going to be #1 topic of discussion in next contract negotiations. We still pay nothing for our insurance. Gonna be a fight. Better wear a helmet. lol

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    maybe paint a bullseye on the roof of the barn and see what happens?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    maybe paint a bullseye on the roof of the barn and see what happens?
    With the targeting systems they have now I’m sure they can hit the barn without ever seeing it.

Told the wife I wanted to paint “Welcome to Louisville“ on top.
    We’re on the landing path of a small city airport. Lot of astronauts fly into it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom