• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I liked the guys from orion/kentuckiana when I worked at the range (a lot of them came in regularly), but you could tell a huge difference in them when the boss man was present. It’s not a place I would go to buy a firearm.
    Probably same boss/owner that tried to bully Glock and tell them what price he would charge. Lost the Blue Label and stocking dealer status back then. Don’t know if owned by same people now or not.

dougha5

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2020
    Probably same boss/owner that tried to bully Glock and tell them what price he would charge. Lost the Blue Label and stocking dealer status back then. Don’t know if owned by same people now or not.
    Does anyone know if they are open yet.? Always try to stop in when visiting family down that way.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    New location was Not open as of Yesterday. Bought the Wife a Revolver there a few years ago-because they were the Only place around that had it in stock. I used to use them for Transfers, until their Price was Raised to Ridiculous. I'll probably Have to CK out the New Location, just outta curiosity.

Top Bottom