• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I remember when I was living up in Lafayette in the early 80's and I came home to Indy to house sit for my parents when they went to Florida. Called up a buddy to see what was going on and he mentioned some band playing at a local bar. He said, "It's some band called "Head East". Ever heard of them?" I was like, "Hell yeah!" It was a great show in a very small venue.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I remember when I was living up in Lafayette in the early 80's and I came home to Indy to house sit for my parents when they went to Florida. Called up a buddy to see what was going on and he mentioned some band playing at a local bar. He said, "It's some band called "Head East". Ever heard of them?" I was like, "Hell yeah!" It was a great show in a very small venue.
    Just how old are you??? :fogey:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back when I was going through my mid-life crisis, I used to hang out with a couple of waitresses from the Classy Chassy ("gentleman's club") and they would take me to a metal club on the east side of Indy... The Ritz or something I think. One of them used to date one of the members of a band that played there. He wore what I can only describe as women's lingerie. Fishnet tank top/bustier, leather pants, etc.. Wore makeup too. That she found that attractive always baffled me. :):

Later I heard a song by The Killers that reminded me of that.

"Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend
    That I had in February of last year" :lmfao:

Top Bottom