Opportunity to try out Allen's service...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    ...unfortunately it won't be the fun service. :(

My daughter got side swiped in a small hit and run accident today on her way to work. It's been a long time since I've had to use a body shop. If it wasn't for INGO I wouldn't have had a "top choice" or even be aware of Diamond Collision. All the positive feedback I've read here over the years (including during my lurking phase) made Allen immediately come to mind.

Allen, if you see this I have a few questions. Okay if I message you?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Somebody sideswiped my right rear quarter on the pickup. If Diamond was closer to on my way to anywhere, he'd get the business. As it stands, it'll probably go to Al's Paint and Body in Nashville.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Wow, sorry to hear that.
    You can message me or my cell is 317 833 4087. Feel free to text or call.
    We will be glad to take care of this for you.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As a "frequent flyer"** at Diamond Collision, I highly recommend AllenM, Debbie, and the team for your post-collision needs.

** 9 times from 2012-2018. The infamous "red Honda" was three of them. It might have some original metal...

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    As a "frequent flyer"** at Diamond Collision, I highly recommend AllenM, Debbie, and the team for your post-collision needs.

** 9 times from 2012-2018. The infamous "red Honda" was three of them. It might have some original metal...

Thanks Kelly :)

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Somebody sideswiped my right rear quarter on the pickup. If Diamond was closer to on my way to anywhere, he'd get the business. As it stands, it'll probably go to Al's Paint and Body in Nashville.

Wish I could help

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    To bring a little closure to this...I'm sure the anticipation was killing you all. :laugh:

I picked my daughter's car up from Diamond Collision on Tuesday. The team there did a great job and everyone I spoke with was polite, friendly, and professional. I really like the repair updates you can access on the company website. It's been awhile since I had to use a body shop so I don't know if this is common with other places or not but it was new to me.

I hope to not join the "frequent customer club" like some of the INGO community but I won't hesitate to use Allen and team again if needed or to recommend them to others.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    To bring a little closure to this...I'm sure the anticipation was killing you all. :laugh:

I picked my daughter's car up from Diamond Collision on Tuesday. The team there did a great job and everyone I spoke with was polite, friendly, and professional. I really like the repair updates you can access on the company website. It's been awhile since I had to use a body shop so I don't know if this is common with other places or not but it was new to me.

I hope to not join the "frequent customer club" like some of the INGO community but I won't hesitate to use Allen and team again if needed or to recommend them to others.

You brought your car in while i was gone on vacation so it is even better to hear that the staff and crew didn't drop the ball :)
    Honestly though, I have a great bunch of guys and gals and very little if anything depends on me watching over their shoulders so I wasn't worried about that. I am glad it worked out and we were able to help.

Thanks again

Allen

T

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I resemble that remark!! It has been a while since any of my mangled sheet metal got dragged into Diamond Collision, I'm happy to refer other folks in the meantime.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I resemble that remark!! It has been a while since any of my mangled sheet metal got dragged into Diamond Collision, I'm happy to refer other folks in the meantime.

You might have been one of the individuals I was thinking of while typing that. :whistle: Maybe your vehicles have achieved herd immunity? :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You might have been one of the individuals I was thinking of while typing that. :whistle: Maybe your vehicles have achieved herd immunity? :laugh:

The infamous red Honda (2004 Civic with maybe 110K miles on it, 67K when we bought it in 2013) is mostly interstate miles now. My son lives .5 miles off the interstate in B-Town now, seems to keep the sheet metal straight.

Top Bottom