• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I usually get happily outbid and then don't have to leave the house or spend money, this approach has always worked in the past... Until today! That darn Midway auction in Mooresville just went off and I gotta pick up 200 rounds American Tactical .308 and 200 rounds Malaysian 5.56. Both get decent reviews online.

However, the prices were acceptable if not great, and the are worse things to win in online auctions, cuz sometimes I have to go pick it up!

Apparently the American Tactical is made in Turkey and is 150 grain and is guaranteed under 1 MOA at 100y.

ben142266

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2023
    Aurora
    A lot of the ammo they had went for a decent price so I'm sure you came out just fine. I'm glad I found their auctions, nice people to deal with too.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    You can never EVER go wrong buying more ammo, sir. Well done and bravo!

We can all learn a lesson to buy it cheap and stack it deep…tough times are coming soon and we’ll all be wishing we bought more when we could have!
    Yep, I was organizing my ammo and found a couple boxes of 38 spcl marked $6 a box.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It’s happened to me too. Put a bid on an auction on ammo never thinking I’d win. Last time was a bid on WW .30-30; 4 boxes for $35! Had to pick it up by way of almost an hour’s drive but hey, at retail a single box would be at least $35. Finally scored a deal! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom