• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Recoil Gunworks offering free shipping on defensive ammo orders over $99 and has
    both 50 round box 9mm 124 gr HSTs and 357 sig 125 gr Gold Dots for $39.99. I thought 80 cents per round was a pretty good deal

tnboy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2023
    Fort Wayne IN
    Yes. I’ve bought from them a few times. I subscribe to their email list and try to jump on them when they have free shipping.
    This place has a good deal on .500 S& W. 20 for $39.99. They are copper plated and 325 grain bullets

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Also a huge fan of SGAmmo. When I last bought a case of 223 I was poking around and found them $10-20 higher generally than other sites. However knowing the speed of processing, excellent customer service, and a proven track record, I felt it was worth the premium.

That extra was an acceptable trade-off for a bad experience at best, or getting scammed at worst.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Have been using SGammo.com for the last 2 years. For case purchases you can order Saturday and have it to your door Wednesday or Thursday. Free shipping over 200.00 and good packaging.
    I'll give another shout out for SGammo! They had M1 Garand ammo during the scarcity and wasn't charging an arm and a leg. Been ordering from them for a while now. It comes in 2-3 days!

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    I like https://www.sgammo.com/
    They have free shipping over $200 and they've got plinking 9mm for about $259 / 1000 - that's not good compared to pre 2019 prices but pretty good for right now.
    Really? We are selling 9mm 1000 Round cases for $240 or less. We have a Black Friday Sale starting Tuesday - Saturday which is in-store only which will be even cheaper...

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Really? We are selling 9mm 1000 Round cases for $240 or less. We have a Black Friday Sale starting Tuesday - Saturday which is in-store only which will be even cheaper...
    For years I have been getting ammo from SGammo and working in greenwood. AEammo is owned by locals and beat SG pricing. Big shout out to AEammo and like that I can pick up over my lunch break!

D ron

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Evansville
    For years I have been getting ammo from SGammo and working in greenwood. AEammo is owned by locals and beat SG pricing. Big shout out to AEammo and like that I can pick up over my lunch break!
    I wish I was close enough to pick it up myself but AE Ammo package well and ship fast for those of us a little farther away.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    SG has been high since Covid hit. Higher than many others. I still get there emails, but they are no longer the lowest price ammo vendor.
    So many others are beating their prices on popular calibers now. AE is one.

Top Bottom