• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Just became a first-time gun owner, although I've been shooting since I was a kid.

Thanks to Perry pointing out a great deal https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/207203-sig_sauer_sp2022_pro_9mm_350_at_psa.html, I picked up a Sig P2022 from PSA. A first for me and a first FFL transfer for Citadel Tactical Solutions in Michigan City. I've been looking at various guns, decided the P2022 was for me, but held off because of price, until PSA made a deal I couldn't pass up. Saw one used at a respected local dealer last weekend for $50 more than I paid new!

Still waiting on the stars to align for my LTCH. My application is in, but L1 is available only one afternoon a week, and the pattern was full last week. Then the town offices are closed before L1 opens. So, application last week, L1 this week, local completion next week.

Since it didn't happen unless there are photos, here's a picture of my new Sig.
    P2022

Last edited:

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I bought one of these about 3 weeks ago with my boss (we bought one each, I mean). We both loved it and estimate it is worth far more than it's price. I also have a G19 and an M&P9. I love this 2022 so much I also got a 226 last week. The 226 is a flat out better gun but it is also over 2X the price! We shot steel with the 2022 last weekend and we were killing it out to 30 yards, no problem. You are going to love it. Congrats on a GREAT purchase! Now get training!:rockwoot:

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    I have a couple hundred rounds to try it out. It's a bit of a trip to the range, so it's a matter of finding the time. Maybe this afternoon...

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Congrats on that fine looking piece and getting your LTCH! Put some rounds through that badboy!!

Got out to the range for the first time with the Sig this afternoon. I was a bit rusty - haven't been shooting for at least 12 years (that was when the range officer said they built the current range.)

Took a few magazines to get back in the swing, but after an hour, I was satisfied with the results (but plan to do better in the future.)

target.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Great looking piece! I've always been a huge fan of SIG and I regret most the P226 I got rid of years ago. As soon as I let my M&P Madness run it's course I think I'm on to SIGs as long as the AR bug doesn't bite.

Thanks for the pics!

Top Bottom