WTS: Once Fired Pistol Brass Casings (9mm, .357MAG, .40S&W, .45ACP)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I have several lots of pistol brass. They all share the following conditions.

All the brass was picked up from my range. It has been cleaned either via a wet tumble process or in ground corn cobs (sometimes both!).

Some bags have been counted and are sold as such and some bags have been weighed and have an approximate count. Those bags are sold by weight.

I am located in Brown County Indiana, about an hour south of Indianapolis. I will travel a modest distance to do a FTF transaction. I am in Franklin, Nashville, and Bloomington frequently. I can arrange to get the brass to the Greenwood area if you can wait a week or two.

I’ll mail the brass to you via USPS if you pay the $11 flat rate shipping ($5 for the .357 brass) per bag. If I can get two bags in a flat rate shipper, you pay only actual shipping.

Lot #1 – 9mm brass
    I have 5 bags of 9mm brass that weigh 8.75 pounds each and contain approximately 1000 cases per bag.
    $25/bag All 5 bags Sold
    e7b489.jpg

Lot #2 – .357 Mag brass
    I have 1 bag of .357 brass containing 129 cases.
    $9 Sold
    j620z8.jpg

Lot #3 – .40S&W brass
    I have 1 bag of .40S&W brass that weighs 10.4 pounds and contains approximately 1000 cases.
    $40 Sold
    33o3bwg.jpg

Lot #4 – .45ACP brass
    I have 3 bags of .45ACP brass.

Bag 1: 406 pieces. All small primer cases have been sorted out. These cases have a slight pink blush color from the cleaning process.
    $20 Sold
    k37uc2.jpg

Bag 2: 344 pieces. All small primer cases have been sorted out. These cases have a pink blush color from the cleaning process.
    $14 Sold
    24v89pe.jpg

Bag 3: 142 pieces. These cases have small pistol primers. They are mostly Blazer brass. Some cases have a slight pink blush color from the cleaning process.
    $7 Sold

dzvvpw.jpg

Last edited:

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I'll take this:

Bag 3: 142 pieces. These cases have small pistol primers. They are mostly Blazer brass. Some cases have a slight pink blush color from the cleaning process.
    $7

PM inbound....:)

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom