• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Oh wow, I didn’t hear that, hopefully they get another agency somewhere in Indiana. Terre Haute was pretty entertaining.
    The Terre Haute chapter of the NAACP was complaining about the original show (Live PD) being racist, which helped with the decision for A&E to cancel its highest rated show at its peak due to concerns of being called racist. So due to that I doubt we will ever see Terre Haute PD back on the air again.

I doubt we will see anymore Indiana cities on the show. The fact we had 4 cities over the years ( Clarksville, Terre Haute, Lawrence and Beech Grove ) seemed too good to be true.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Catching back up. Listening to that guy make excuses for the kids running from the deputies while taunting them was obnoxious. Apparently they should just be allowed to do whatever they want to because they’re celebrating something.

I noticed they never went back to that scene. My guess is someone else had enough of his bull**** rant.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The Terre Haute chapter of the NAACP was complaining about the original show (Live PD) being racist, which helped with the decision for A&E to cancel its highest rated show at its peak due to concerns of being called racist. So due to that I doubt we will ever see Terre Haute PD back on the air again.

I doubt we will see anymore Indiana cities on the show. The fact we had 4 cities over the years ( Clarksville, Terre Haute, Lawrence and Beech Grove ) seemed too good to be true.
    Clark county sheriffs department was on live pd for a while too

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I noticed they never went back to that scene. My guess is someone else had enough of his bull**** rant.
    That was just over the top ridiculous, I know there are some seriously warped people out there but that was as stupid as anything we see from the purple haired sky screamers.

That kind of trash doesn’t do anything for their argument.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    A man reaps what he sows.
    Want respect, you have to sow respect.
    Otherwise, you are nothing but a thief stealing other people's sowings.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fullerton PD in northern Orange County California taking the place of Beech Grove. Could be cool.

Well great, now I have the CHiPS theme in my head!! :rofl:

Fullerton is north of Anaheim. With school (Cal State Fullerton) out might not be as exciting. Then again, locals in a college town can be entertaining.

Anybody remember which department in Cali had the old-school pre-ADAM-12 nightsticks?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well great, now I have the CHiPS theme in my head!! :rofl:

Fullerton is north of Anaheim. With school (Cal State Fullerton) out might not be as exciting. Then again, locals in a college town can be entertaining.

Anybody remember which department in Cali had the old-school pre-ADAM-12 nightsticks?
    For some reason Long Beach is the first one that popped into my head.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    For some reason Long Beach is the first one that popped into my head.
    These were actual stained wood nightsticks. I mean I haven't seen anything but the collapsible batons in ages.

It was a later season, I think they were around when A&E decided to go woke and go broke.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Actually it was either pamona or salinas, Long Beach was never on, but I remember seeing something recently about Long Beach pd carrying night sticks.
    Everything starts to blur after a while, the Cali departments kind of ran together in my mind. Greene County, Mo though... that one stands out!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom