• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I missed about the last 20 minutes last night, but I DID NOT expect to wake up to a Charlie Callas reference this morning! Well done, good Sir!:cheers:
    You gotta admit she did look and act like Charlie. INGO: where people get references from 40-50 years ago.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just read on Twitter Toledo PD has joined On Patrol. They said they will be the 9th department to join or one department may be exiting leaving the show with eight. They said if one leaves it would be Beech Grove. Have to wait and see.

@ToledoPolice
    to join #OnPatrolLIVE. The show will follow the gang task force officers. Cameras start following the agency this Friday with their show debut scheduled for this Friday. It is unknown if they will be adding a 9th agency slot or replacing
    @BeechGrovePD

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Just read on Twitter Toledo PD has joined On Patrol. They said they will be the 9th department to join or one department may be exiting leaving the show with eight. They said if one leaves it would be Beech Grove. Have to wait and see.

@ToledoPolice
    to join #OnPatrolLIVE. The show will follow the gang task force officers. Cameras start following the agency this Friday with their show debut scheduled for this Friday. It is unknown if they will be adding a 9th agency slot or replacing
    @BeechGrovePD

Darn I hope not! We'd never get another chance to see that entitled brat sit outside her mom's apartment and scream "MOM!"

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

@ToledoPolice
    @BeechGrovePD
    I guess @Frank_N_Stein was right about the Grove. It’s not that bad. Maybe the BG Python will make an appearance at the Walmart before it’s over.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did Frank mention BG was leaving the show? I must have missed that.

I hope they do not leave, they are pretty good to watch. I much rather see Paterson leave.
    Frank is a Grover, no word from him on departure. He does wave the “The Grove ain’t that bad” flag and I have to agree.

Paterson, home of No Draw McGraw.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Did Frank mention BG was leaving the show? I must have missed that.

I hope they do not leave, they are pretty good to watch. I much rather see Paterson leave.
    Kelly's statement is the first I've heard of it. I hope BGPD is cut because they are doing stuff they wouldn't normally do just for the show.

Top Bottom