Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    For those of you scoring at home:
    I'm going to have to catch up on it tomorrow. I'm on patrol, live but on the NW side.
    Hopefully you have a boring night and we won't see you on the news tomorrow.
    Geez, Kelly. We never say "quiet" or "bored" because that jinxes us. So thanks!

And I prefer not to be seen on the news because no matter what they always get my best back side.
    ...sorry... and until the IMPD has more Centers and fewer Guards you will stand out on the news footage.
    I think this requires me make amends of some kind. @Frank_N_Stein how is the NW District set for bottled water?

Man dies after shooting, suspects apprehended after shootout with police

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    For those of you scoring at home:

I think this requires me make amends of some kind. @Frank_N_Stein how is the NW District set for bottled water?

Man dies after shooting, suspects apprehended after shootout with police

No amends needed, I'm just giving you a hard time. It made for a long night though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No amends needed, I'm just giving you a hard time. It made for a long night though.
    Looks like I put the whammy on the day-shift too! From now on I'll just quote Sgt Estherhaus and say "Let's be careful out there."

Just before 6:00 a.m., IMPD was dispatched to the 3400 block of Marabou Mills Drive on report of a person shot.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Looks like I put the whammy on the day-shift too! From now on I'll just quote Sgt Estherhaus and say "Let's be careful out there."

Just before 6:00 a.m., IMPD was dispatched to the 3400 block of Marabou Mills Drive on report of a person shot.

Yeah, I heard that run come out while I was driving home.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Had a counselor at the Purdue extension I attended that had a Honda Civic loaded down so badly, that we ended up doing a final project on how to dispose of the vehicle without disturbing the absolute rolling pile of garbage inside. He literally had enough room for himself in the driver's seat.

Top Bottom