• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Right on time Vinny!! One of the departments is Beech Grove: home of the Wal-Mart shampoo aisle brawl, the Beech Grove Python, and INGO's own @Frank_N_Stein !!

Beech Grove PD to be featured on rebranded ‘Live PD’ show​

The series is hosted and executive produced by Dan Abrams and will feature Sean “Sticks” Larkin, a retired Tulsa Police Department lieutenant and South Carolina deputy sheriff/news anchor Curtis Wilson.

Friday’s episode will also feature the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (South Carolina); Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (New Mexico); Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Florida); Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Nevada); Paterson Police Dept. (New Jersey); Richland County Sheriff’s Office (South Carolina); and Volusia County Sheriffs Office (Florida), according to the New York Post.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Definitely glad to have it back. Rather have "Sticks" as the main guy over Abrams though. Never cared much for him

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wasn’t BG where the two drunk brothers were always fighting in the trailer park? Those guys were a real treat!
    No, BG has never been on Live PD. Maybe Lawrence PD.
    Ahh yeah, forgot about Lawrence, I think it was them.
    I second the "it was the drunk guys in the trailer in Lawrence." Big trash can full of emties on the way to the front door. Although I think the trailer park in Greene County, Mo had them beat.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Was hoping Pasco Co. Florida was coming back. They said their guys were getting a little too much attention/famous so they pulled them.

Surprised Pinal Co. Arizona, Sherriff Mark Lamb is not back. He always fully supported the show. Who knows, they may rotate them every now and then.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Tonight. . . I will be planted on the sofa with left over BBQ and diet soda.

tonight-tonight-west-side-story.gif

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just because you have Reelz does not mean Live Patrol will be on. I have Roku, and I have Reelz, but it is not on. It is on paid for streaming services only. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

For ***** sake.

Because the distributors decide which networks they include in their packages, you can only get live REELZ, which includes On Patrol: Live, if your distributor carries us. REELZ is fully distributed as a live channel on DirecTV and Dish, on many cable systems nationwide, and on the following streaming services: DirecTV Stream, Sling, Philo, and SelectTV. Some cable and streaming services offer REELZ on a tier or as an add-on.

You will NOT get On Patrol: Live If you subscribe to our apps on Amazon Prime, Fire TV or Roku, or with any free streaming television service. These services do not offer “Live” programming for REELZ.

Top Bottom