NWI
    87d407c7f7501b3e6e5985d6adf6181e--south-park-hilarious-stuff.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    That’s the most third world looking place I’ve ever seen outside of the real third world! Good god!
    When we went to Vegas back in 2012 we took a short cut to the stupid pawn stars pawn shop. Bus let us off on the strip and we walked a couple blocks to the shop. Reminds me of nye and what you said.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When we went to Vegas back in 2012 we took a short cut to the stupid pawn stars pawn shop. Bus let us off on the strip and we walked a couple blocks to the shop. Reminds me of nye and what you said.
    We drove around Nevada, Arizona and California a few years back, and I don’t remember seeing anything as sketchy as parts of Nye county, except north Las Vegas boulevard where the pawnshop is, yep, that’s a sketchy part of town.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve about had it with this “black and missing” BS. What? No other ethnic group has people go missing? And now we’re featuring an obvious flaming social justice nutcase? Who the hell cares!?!?

The missing kids and adults who go missing under obvious criminal circumstances are one thing, not some goofball that goes off the deep end and checks out!

Top Bottom