• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Other than Lt. Toofpick, what is the issue?
    Detained individuals who were recording what was happening/were at distance/not interfering. Don't know if anything else was happening with those people but from what I saw that wasn't appropriate.

I fell asleep, don't know what else happened.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Detained individuals who were recording what was happening/were at distance/not interfering. Don't know if anything else was happening with those people but from what I saw that wasn't appropriate.

I fell asleep, don't know what else happened.

I dont think they actually cuffed those 3 girls. I am guessing he said that to them as he asked them to move/leave and they smart mouthed back to him. I assumed he said that to get them to move along but that is just my opinion.

All those kids, except the couple little ones, mouthed back at the cops. I would have never dreamed acting that way towards a LEO at that age or my currant age for that matter.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watching the rest of last night. . . . Beech Grove. What the **** was that. To be fair he did say he was from Indy just passing through Beech Grove so. . . . .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Watching the rest of last night. . . . Beech Grove. What the **** was that. To be fair he did say he was from Indy just passing through Beech Grove so. . . . .
    That was, one of the more bizarre things I've seen. NOT a Grover, just passing through. If it was Nye County we'd think that was a County Commissioner or something.

Top Bottom