• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think he should have stated it "because he might have committed a crime." The way I understood your position was that you thought there was enough evidence to initiate impeachment proceedings, though I did not think you meant that Trump should be impeached because of what he might do in the future. Regardless, it seems you might like any action which strikes a blow at his supporters.

Impeachment sends charges. There’s a trial afterwards to determine if the person in question actually is guilty of those charges. Am I wrong?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think this describes all of INGO right now upon hearing that news:

VastFlatBighornedsheep-small.gif

Personally I think it is the deep Trumper state.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    More updated info on the Iranian arrested near Mar-a-Lago, of course he was a refugee, thanks Obama. It looks like he was originally arrested for a concealed carry violation because of the knife and machete, does FL have blade length limits?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...o-with-weapons-brought-into-u-s-as-a-refugee/
    If only you would use compassion a d see that refugees are good, and most of us are ignorant racists for not wanting refugees to come here? There should be a thread about refugees... Oh wait!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If only you would use compassion a d see that refugees are good, and most of us are ignorant racists for not wanting refugees to come here? There should be a thread about refugees... Oh wait!

If you opposed admitting refugees because of the crimes some of them might do, they we'd never admit any. Which of course, I'm sure is fine with many. I'd be interested to see how many refugees actually commit crimes in comparison to the numbers admitted. And just for the record, this particular refugee was arrest for something the vast majority of us believe shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you opposed admitting refugees because of the crimes some of them might do, they we'd never admit any. Which of course, I'm sure is fine with many. I'd be interested to see how many refugees actually commit crimes in comparison to the numbers admitted. And just for the record, this particular refugee was arrest for something the vast majority of us believe shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.
    I oppose anyone coming in until we fix our immigration issues.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

I'm fine with not admitting refugees (at the very least not bringing them in from countries that are essentially our enemies), legal immigration and legit asylum claims are fine. I'm sure most aren't in favor of being arrested because of carrying a knife. In FL it appears they have a 4 inch restriction without a carry permit so carrying two knives and a machete larger than that caused an issue. I don't think this Iranian refugee is the poster boy for concealed carry issues though. Sleeping in a park with a $22K bag of cash, if anything why wasn't he sleeping in his car? Why not get a hotel lol with $22K? At least in the article they pointed out there was nothing wrong with having a bag of cash, a little surprised it wasn't 'seized'.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you opposed admitting refugees because of the crimes some of them might do, they we'd never admit any. Which of course, I'm sure is fine with many. I'd be interested to see how many refugees actually commit crimes in comparison to the numbers admitted.
    We can start by not admitting any Floridians into Indiana.

And just for the record, this particular refugee was arrest for something the vast majority of us believe shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.
    We like laws when they arrest people we don't like.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Omar was prob the best fundraiser and well-organized member of the Minn legislature prior to her election to the House. She’s in a plus 35 district and isn’t going away soon unless it’s in cuffs. So here’s to cuffs.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Omar is from the little mogadishu district. Whoever the dumocrap candidate is from that district will win. Thanks to obummer it is full of somalians. The only way to get rid of her is if the dumocraps run somebody else from that district and I don't see that happening.

Crime is increasing there with active somalian gangs and it is a recruiting center for isis. Pretty much a wasteland.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Omar is from the little mogadishu district. Whoever the dumocrap candidate is from that district will win. Thanks to obummer it is full of somalians. The only way to get rid of her is if the dumocraps run somebody else from that district and I don't see that happening.

Crime is increasing there with active somalian gangs and it is a recruiting center for isis. Pretty much a wasteland.
    So pretty much home? Won’t be long until they’re chewing khat all day and burning tires in the intersections.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So the FBI doesn’t do stuff and things to Democrats only Republicans or those who do not agree with the left.

Omar is not only a racist that has a deep hatred for Jews and America in general. She is anti capitalist and pro terror yet nobody will confront her Pelosi watered down a letter of Congressional displeasure after she was blatantly anti Semitic.

We kill a Iranian General that was a monster Omar was outraged and confused why we would kill him. This dude was so bad that the Iranians were like “hey were going to shoot some missiles and call it good” the Iranians thought he was a a$$hat as well and were scared of him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Come now. If she did marry her brother, it was only to defeat our immigration laws that, since Trump was elected, the Democrats have decided are genocidal.

Top Bottom