• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Some of y'all need to re-familiarize yourselves with the constitution of this nation.

Race, gender, and religion are not disqualifiers from office. If enough people of a different religion gather in one district and win an election, they deserve to have their candidate take the office. Period.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The ballot box is the appropriate place to handle this. We should reject the feelings which make us support extremist tactics. Knowing what we know now, sane people should develop a strategy to expose radical leftists , including the radical Muslims, for what they are. We know from polling that the more people learn about these “fresh faces” of the New Democrats, the less popular they are.

Justice Democrats are indeed behind Omar, AOC, and all the other radical leftists they’re calling the new faces of the Democratic Party. They’re quite openly telling us who they’re backing. So, it would be in the best interest to expose these people early and often. Let voters know what these candidates are about. Whichever candidates ND is supporting for future elections, voters need to know what they’re getting into. Get them out to vote in the primaries. This is where they win. AOC beat a decades incumbent with just 15k votes in a district of 750k registered voters.

https://www.justicedemocrats.com/candidates/

This. The real problem is the cretins who gleefully allowed themselves to be manipulated or are true believers and voted for that horrible person.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some of y'all need to re-familiarize yourselves with the constitution of this nation.

Race, gender, and religion are not disqualifiers from office. If enough people of a different religion gather in one district and win an election, they deserve to have their candidate take the office. Period.

If they only follow the Constitution of this nation once in office then no problem.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So do any of these so called "representatives" actually listen to the oath they are sworn in with or is it kind of like a secret word to let you play in the garden of corruption and sin? Since they swear as a matter of office to uphold and defend shouldn't we be able to remove them at the first attempted usurpation? I know it's a simplistic view but it should really be just that simple. Just a directly relatable example is the second amendment. At the first hint of infringement should result in them being fired with all benefits forfeited. I guarantee that they'll do their damnedest to do the same to us.

That's one of the biggest problems we face as a country nowadays, it's all about the dollar at damned near every level. I'm going to go mow the swamp out back. Again.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's one big problem with that here.

THIS is a recent (2017) video, taken in the Mall of America, in her district in MN. Seriously.......

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...3C453B8C4D1AEDE29AD23C453B8C4D1AEDE&FORM=VIRE

question: are [they] all citizens?.....if they are not, [then] how did they vote????

My guess would be they are naturalized Somali refugees.

So, if the district is Muslim in make up, wouldn't a Muslim REPRESENTATIVE be correct? :dunno:

I can't keep up; I'm still trying to kick out the Irish and keep the Catholics out of office.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    AOC got elected, and probably a lot others, because of voter apathy. Republicans in NY didn't like the incumbent, and didn't vote in the primaries to get him out. Then when he did carry his worthless district, republicans stayed home because... they did not like him. AOC won because enough democrats turned out to out-vote the few republicans that did show. She won with I believe the lowest turnout in NY state history.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    ESCgNJI.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    AOC got elected, and probably a lot others, because of voter apathy. Republicans in NY didn't like the incumbent, and didn't vote in the primaries to get him out. Then when he did carry his worthless district, republicans stayed home because... they did not like him. AOC won because enough democrats turned out to out-vote the few republicans that did show. She won with I believe the lowest turnout in NY state history.

In the primaries, yeah, voter apathy was thick. But in the general election, the results seem inline: the previous off-year (i.e. no presidential election) had about half of the turnout as this recent election.

She won by a landslide; there just are not many republicans in that district.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York's_14th_congressional_district#Congressional_races

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Probably should have ended after the first three words of the OP.

I find it difficult to believe that any thread here that began with "This Jew b****" would be received well.

OK. Now for a word from the OP.

She claims to be Muslim, and the other is obvious. The truth is what it is. I'll call a spade a spade, every time.

Even so, it's all relative. For example, if you're a resident of Kansas City, KS..... a person from Kansas City, MO is "trailer trash". People in KC, KS claim KC, MO "stinks".

The people in KC, MO say their town stinks, because Kansas is so flat..... the stench from the hog farms blows right across KC, KS...into Missouri.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    From Wiki: As of 2016 there were 74,000 Somalis living in Minnesota.
    Most live in Omar's District. That's how she got elected as a Representative. I don't think she'd have a snowball's chance in hell of being a Senator from Minnesota which would require more votes and support. Unfortunately all of this redrawing of districts is allowing wackos like AOC, Omar, Tlaib get elected as Representatives of specific districts which like the attention of having some liberal megaphone on the news every day. The only bright side is that being a Representative is probably as far as any of their political careers will go (unless one is selected as VP candidate down the road).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You need more than votes to run a successful campaign, I'll be curious to see who is bankrolling her, and AOC.

Top Bottom