• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I posted quite often when I first joined. Then I had a "favored son" post that I was a cop hater and a liar. One of the moderators took exception to me trying to defend myself against one of his pets, also called me a cop hater and a liar, and then closed down the thread so I could not respond. That took my enthusiasm level for INGO from about an 8.5 to around a 0.3 or so for well over two years. Lately it's crept up to about a 3.5, so I am willing to drop in a post now and then that interests me, and hopefully provides value for other INGOers also.

Yup, no one is required to post. I've been a member since '08 and my post count is barely over a thousand. I drop in often and read quite a bit of useful information but there is nothing for me to add...just soak in the knowledge and give a "like" on occasion.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    "Red Cell" exercises do not work in civilian settings for myriad reasons, but mostly because it's a direct personal assault and you can't control for individual responses. These might range from armed/unarmed confrontation, to injuries from evasion (i.e. someone jumps thru a window to escape,etc.)

This was asinine at every level.

Top Bottom