• Status
    Not open for further replies.

purdue98

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    I asked you dumb ****s nicely to remove me and my posts, but here I am. You ultra-narrow minded, uneducated halfwits can type all day about your guns but can't figure out how to remove my account. If you don't remove me, I'll type some truly incendiary **** on your Mickey Mouse forum. Up to you.
    Step outside your mom's basement. Feel the sunshine on your pale face. Just because you were born under a rock doesn't mean you have to remain there.

On a serious note. Stop coming onto the site and posting if you want removed, remove yourself. You can ask your mom first, it's ok.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I asked you dumb ****s nicely to remove me and my posts, but here I am. You ultra-narrow minded, uneducated halfwits can type all day about your guns but can't figure out how to remove my account. If you don't remove me, I'll type some truly incendiary **** on your Mickey Mouse forum. Up to you.

Wait, wait, wait… WE are the dumbasses??? No sir, YOU are the one who came to a forum that VERY clearly contains the nature of our interests in the name of the forum and intentionally brought your inflammatory and contrarian attitude with the sole goal of making posts to get us worked up. You’re the very definition of a troll if I’ve ever seen one.

And YOU are the one who made all those posts on a public forum, knowing full well it was public for all the world to see.

And YOU are the one who could simply choose not to log back in, but instead came back to check on your spam posts like a dog to his vomit.

YOU, sir, are the dumbass. Nobody else but yourself. Not only that, but you’ve clearly demonstrated your mental instability here with your outbursts when this little adventure didn’t go your way.

So, good riddance to bad rubbish! I hope the door hits you on your ass on the way out! :rofl:

Lpherr

Occupied
    We don't have to miss him; he will be back.
    I doubt this was his first time here.
    What shall we do until he returns though? I'm going back to bed to cry myself to sleep.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Well That Escalated Quickly Anchorman Will Ferell.gif

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    This now...

A short time ago....

Oh I'm quite sure many have been removed for just that. Now, the reason given for the removal may have been much different. I'll be gone very soon, without a doubt, and it will not be for calling names or doing any harm.
    How the mighty have fallen. :rolleyes:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will say I’m like 4 for 4 lately. I swear to god I am a ****ing troll expert. Or maybe I have an exceptional nose for trolls. Or I just understand enough human nature to read through their thinly veiled ********.

Regardless I’m good at it. Not really a profitable skill…. Like most things I’m good at.
    But on the other hand it is best INGO does not have a pre-crime unit…

kalashnikovfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Henry County
    Man this is pure gold right here. I can't stop laughing :lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom