• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Could it be that some web sites software causes these problems in older or even newer phones?

I closed out that website and the phone cooled down.

FreddieB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Almost every day of the week when I use my smart phone, (Samsung, Android) like 3-4:00 in the morning or even later in the day it acts like it doesn't have time for me, it's busy doing its own thing.
    So much so that it gets very hot when I don't have anything running, and then later it will finally settle down to where I can use it to do what I want.
    Now it will show downloads in progress but there are none,
    But! It does not show uploads, there is no indicator to inform me of it. So is someone uploading or tracking my information?
    Now it does inform me when there are updates available but I have to give permission for them.
    It gets maddening when I need to use it in a hurry but I can't because it's busy doing something else. It effects everything on the phone, all apps.

Any idea on what is going on.
    yep, you got a VIRUS, most likely sending copies of your stuff... all your stuff to who knows where., it happens all the time. And it happens tons more than we think, I was in the business, for more decades than I can recall. Still happy though, hard to believe I get this. Seriously ...
    AVIRA >>> IMO is the best, both PC and Android and I have used them for years
    never a problem - ever. Yes, others are good as well, but the best for me is AVIRA.
    be well and be safe

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I wish I had a picture of mine that I shot with 00 buckshot. Should have taken the pic before shooting the phone :ugh:
    I know that feeling!! I shot a grease gun with a 12 gauge 00 buck once. Went to town to buy a new one, parts guy asked why I needed another one, told him the last new one wouldn't pump grease out of the hose. He said, "bring it in", I told him, "already shot it and put it out of my misery". He loaded the new grease gun for me there at the store that day!!!

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Ok fellows, I think I have discovered the problem and it is me apparently.
    It appears that I am rushing the processor by starting a new page or request before the previous request has finished loading, so be aware.
    I've not had any more problems since I slowed down.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It appears that I am rushing the processor by starting a new page or request before the previous request has finished loading, so be aware.
    A properly functioning, modern phone wouldnt have this problem. The phone is still the issue and needs to be replaced. :p

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Wouldn't part of the problem with the phone not being updated is that the stock Samsung browser isn't updated either?

Wonder if another browser would work on that old phone and OS?

Top Bottom