• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baranjhn

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    I really like 10 meter rifle. The old Feinwerkenbau with Anshultz sights is still amazing. Mine is 50 years old and needs seals about every 8-10 years. Once you get past the toy store pellet rifles, they start to get really good, and really expensive. Get a good air rifle in your hands and you soon realize the rifle is better than you can ever be.

have fun!
    Since you mentioned your FWB. Here is a pic of my FWB300S which I've set it up for 25m benchrest. 3AEE6C6C-559C-4D8D-A408-F6DA746A5172_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Grandmaster
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That is a thing of beauty. I never tried a 300 with a scope. I'll bet you can watch the pellet hit the middle of those target cards. Good rifle.

rugertoter

Master
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    No I purchased a 3 stage hand pump to start with. Compressor would be nice but I couldn’t afford everything at once. Yes the flash pup is a PCP and I am getting a lots of shots before it drops to 100 bar. Still trying to figure out ammo weight and style.
    Great looking rifle though! How many pumps does it take to fill your rifle?

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Great looking rifle though! How many pumps does it take to fill your rifle?
    Finally got around to your question today. It takes 65 pumps to go from 100bar to 200bar. I seen an instructional video about not dropping below the 100 mark to keep it less of a workout. Plus after 65 pumps the pump was warm. So I could see this helping to keep the pump going longer without rebuilding the inner parts.

My wife joined in the fun and we shot the small metal animal targets that came free with the gun and some pop cans. F725405A-9FC3-461B-87B2-AC5D061772C4.png The small duck is somewhere in the woods. In was powerful enough to send it about 30 yards into the abyss! The pop cans would hardly budge after A nice hole was left clean through. Of course we were only set up at 20 yards but after she got acquainted to the gun, she didn’t miss. Matter of fact I had to ask if I could have a turn.

Top Bottom