• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He did not get to see the judge for this either. Conditions of bond were modified, he signed the form at his lawyers office, no big.

What is the litmus test for being a white supremacist? It changes all the time and trends and all, like I stated.
    It's pretty simple now. If you're not a Democrat, you're a white supremacist.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He did not get to see the judge for this either. Conditions of bond were modified, he signed the form at his lawyers office, no big.

What is the litmus test for being a white supremacist? It changes all the time and trends and all, like I stated.
    According to people who want to invent controversy? These people. After all, only white supremacists use that sign, right? Thats what they are telling us.

(Dammit, wouldnt paste right. See the pics in post 6)

Last edited:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    It is certainly used by everyone in a variety of contexts, but what would be the reason it's on an AR mag? Not obvious to me that it has a positive interpretation.
    Keep in mind we are no longer supposed to use the word picnic because you know...feelingz.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The ok symbol and this nonsense was made up by the 4chan board as a big joke to get people riled up. They pushed it enough that it finally got picked up by some news outlet and everyone believed it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    OK hand sign is not racist and it was not invented as a secret signal for Nazis.

This was a 4chan troll op, a lot like the Pepe the Frog thing. They take something completely innocuous, troll the media it's white supremacy, then laugh their asses off when they turn on the news and see some journo falling for it and reporting it like it's true.

And it is, objectively, hilarious. The media is so gullible that a handful of 14-year-olds on a message board can make them think literally anything is racist.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    literally anything is racist.
    Isn't it though?

Lir4kt7.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is true, and people started believing it, on the left, and those who truly are racists. And the racists co-oped it. Now, it’s pretty much a tainted gesture. Have you seen the “ok” hat flick? Its done for a reason.
    It's all ********...
    That line of thinking is only believed by leftist media and the truly gullible among us.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's all ********...
    That line of thinking is only believed by leftist media and the truly gullible among us.
    Yeah, it’s kinda not... but feel free to contradict my post, with anything other than creative ways to say “no it’s not.”

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The ok symbol and this nonsense was made up by the 4chan board as a big joke to get people riled up. They pushed it enough that it finally got picked up by some news outlet and everyone believed it.
    I was there in the thread the day it started,

It's so surreal to see people taking it seriously in a broad social context. It's hard to explain the levels of humor, irony, and general lack of self awareness these people have.

They've been working to make the ADL a "white supremacist" logo in recent times. Along with beloved cartoon characters and other things. Just to see if they can get lightning to strike twice.

INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Huh?
    I checked my owners manual,
    All of my guns are still factory set to [default racism]... I should probably change that at some point...
    So I can use my non-racist mags.

Or maybe I need to buy some racist mags?

Wait? Are there special racist bullets I have to buy?!?

Geez this is a lot of extra work.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I was there in the thread the day it started,

It's so surreal to see people taking it seriously in a broad social context. It's hard to explain the levels of humor, irony, and general lack of self awareness these people have.

They've been working to make the ADL a "white supremacist" logo in recent times. Along with beloved cartoon characters and other things. Just to see if they can get lightning to strike twice.
    Internet was never meant to become real life. You never cross the streams!!!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sorry if this sounds blunt, but who cares? Honestly, anybody who is so caught up in the liberal propaganda that they believe an “ok” symbol is a form of white supremacy expression isn’t free thinking enough to understand, exercise, and defend the 2nd amendment the begin with.

I’m done letting the left dictate what I do and don’t do, if they think a symbol I use is racist who gives a **** it’ll just be something else for them to nit pick about, but I ain’t changing.

Top Bottom