• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    Someone seems to think we have a layer of support amongst the commies that we might lose if we don't behave properly. The small group in the middle that might not have opinion, don't pay attention anyway, that is why they are in the middle.

I think that there are many people in the middle, and they are smart, paying attention, well-versed, but are conflicted because they can see elements of validity in all the pro/con arguments that flood the web. My opinion is that an AR Mag with an OK symbol is a nudge in the wrong direction.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Didn't you know that being anti racist is really racist. Im considered racist cuz I watch family guy and south park... my daughter is racist because she's 6 and watches peppa pig... don't even get me started on my autistic son and Thomas the train

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think that there are many people in the middle, and they are smart, paying attention, well-versed, but are conflicted because they can see elements of validity in all the pro/con arguments that flood the web. My opinion is that an AR Mag with an OK symbol is a nudge in the wrong direction.
    Even if the magazine was made by Okay Industries who had that name long before the left started having a melt down over it. Maybe you should make them change their company name.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    4Chan made it a joke and the media predictably ran with it because they're idiots.
    This is true, and people started believing it, on the left, and those who truly are racists. And the racists co-oped it. Now, it’s pretty much a tainted gesture. Have you seen the “ok” hat flick? Its done for a reason.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I don't get the attraction of any "gimmicky" features on firearms/accessories. Firearms are generally a very serious business/activity, why make light of it this way? I liken this to bumper stickers on cars like the dumb "coexist" one I see everywhere (if it were even possible to coexist we wouldn't need those stickers or have wars - not that it isn't a noble goal but due to human nature it is a fantasy).

Also, don't these features make the product more expensive? In a real firefight or even competition, who's gonna be noticing any silly logos on a weapon.

Maybe I'm dense, but just I don't get it and I don't see how they enhance the firearms experience. Guns are serious business.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I suspect my Trump Keep America Great Amend2 AR mags would trigger more snowflakes than the idiotic ones who say an OK symbol has now been "co-op'ed by racists"
    I picked up an AR at the Kokomo gun show a couple months ago. It was one hell of a deal. When you bought the rifle you got 5 mags and a 100rd drum.

A buddy got the same deal. He recently told me to look at the mags that came with it. They all say trump 2020 or make America great again.

I got quite a chuckle. Perhaps I'll sell em as collector's editions. $50 a piece sounds good. Lol

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I picked up an AR at the Kokomo gun show a couple months ago. It was one hell of a deal. When you bought the rifle you got 5 mags and a 100rd drum.

A buddy got the same deal. He recently told me to look at the mags that came with it. They all say trump 2020 or make America great again.

I got quite a chuckle. Perhaps I'll sell em as collector's editions. $50 a piece sounds good. Lol
    I dunno man you'll probably go straight to the gulag if you use those, because This is no joke "guns are serious business"! :laugh:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I wonder what SCUBA divers are going to do now to tell each other they are okay? Are you okay or a white supremicist? SMH

This is just the cancel culture trying to destroy all things normal so they can reset the rules...all things formerly normal are banned all things formally perverted are now normal.

I'm all just Get the Hell Off my Lawn.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    25 signs that you are a racist. Funny, using the OK symbol is not in there.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jayson-flores/2014/07/25-signs-you-might-be-racist/

17. You are wholly convinced that Iggy Azalea and Macklemore are the best rappers out there.

I was doing pretty good until I got to 17. Not sure who Iggy, Azalea, or Macklemore are and could not pick their songs out from any of the other garbage that is considered rap. So, does that mean I am a racist?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I dunno man you'll probably go straight to the gulag if you use those, because This is no joke "guns are serious business"! :laugh:

I think maybe indyblue works for Kimber.

WOW So, there's nothing serious about guns?

And these statements on a gun forum at a time we are fighting for our very existence at every turn. OK then. (yeah, pun intended, and no offense taken for the purple as I am no Kimber fan)

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    WOW So, there's nothing serious about guns?

And these statements on a gun forum at a time we are fighting for our very existence at every turn. OK then. (yeah, pun intended, and no offense taken for the purple as I am no Kimber fan)
    Bruh, maybe switch to decaf.

Yes guns are super special serious business. In fact when ever you see a gun. You should stop what youre doing. Freeze up. Then make a wide circle around it. If you must touch it. Then only use two fingers and old it out away from you like a stinky diaper bc it can go off at any time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is true, and people started believing it, on the left, and those who truly are racists. And the racists co-oped it. Now, it’s pretty much a tainted gesture. Have you seen the “ok” hat flick? Its done for a reason.
    Did Kyle Rittenhouse get busted for making this gesture in public recently? YES.

IMHO, that reason is to tweak those that a gullible. The media can't seem to distinguish who and how the symbol is used. A lot of conservatives are just being lumped in white supremacist because the media can't tell the difference - and can't be bothered to learn.

I do not associate or follow white supremacist, so maybe this now is their symbol of choice. I don't know.

The media now is in love with hunting white supremacist, and they're using a wide net. The capitol riots weren't about white power, but there were plenty among the ranks. Anyone listen to This American Life this week?

I'm sure some folks want this on their AR, but it's not my style.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    25 signs that you are a racist. Funny, using the OK symbol is not in there.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jayson-flores/2014/07/25-signs-you-might-be-racist/

17. You are wholly convinced that Iggy Azalea and Macklemore are the best rappers out there.

I was doing pretty good until I got to 17. Not sure who Iggy, Azalea, or Macklemore are and could not pick their songs out from any of the other garbage that is considered rap. So, does that mean I am a racist?
    DO NOT try and figure out who they are! For the sake of your sanity, do not!

FWIW, that article is from 2014, long before this OK sign kerfuffle.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did Kyle Rittenhouse get busted for making this gesture in public recently? YES.

IMHO, that reason is to tweak those that a gullible. The media can't seem to distinguish who and how the symbol is used. A lot of conservatives are just being lumped in white supremacist because the media can't tell the difference - and can't be bothered to learn.

I do associate or follow white supremacist, so maybe this now is their symbol of choice. I don't know.

The media now is in love with hunting white supremacist, and they're using a wide net. The capitol riots weren't about white power, but there were plenty among the ranks. Anyone listen to This American Life this week?

I'm sure some folks want this on their AR, but it's not my style.
    You DO associate or follow white supremacists? Ooops.

Top Bottom