KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Breaking story… Never hurts to keep one’s eyes open.

Saw this earlier on the local station, it's updated now. The Indy connection was not in the local story but I figured it was something like that.

This guy is pure evil.

Two victims were found in the first home, 82-year-old Clyde Knox, 78-year-old Eva Knox. Officers then found two more victims at a second home: 41-year-old Sarah Anderson and her 15-year-old daughter Kayla.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Saw this earlier on the local station, it's updated now. The Indy connection was not in the local story but I figured it was something like that.

This guy is pure evil.

Two victims were found in the first home, 82-year-old Clyde Knox, 78-year-old Eva Knox. Officers then found two more victims at a second home: 41-year-old Sarah Anderson and her 15-year-old daughter Kayla.

That article says he was last seen traveling west on I-70… 2007 white Ford Edge, Ohio license number JES 9806. Heads-up!

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I sat at numerous dinners with a stone cold killer many times. My paternal grandfather's second wife. 18 rounds of 22 lr in his heart. Stood at the foot of their bed.

Thanks for the heads up as I live between Indy and Chicago.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Jayhawks got him. This is good news.

Stephen Marlow, 39, was apprehended in Kansas by the Lawrence Police Department, Butler Township Police Chief John Porter said at a press conference. The suspect was captured around 10 p.m.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    The Jayhawks got him. This is good news.

Stephen Marlow, 39, was apprehended in Kansas by the Lawrence Police Department, Butler Township Police Chief John Porter said at a press conference. The suspect was captured around 10 p.m.

I've gotta admit, I'm a K-Stater through and through, and believe the Jayhawks are close to scum of the earth but in this case, I've gotta admit, they did good!!!
    --Rick

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've gotta admit, I'm a K-Stater through and through, and believe the Jayhawks are close to scum of the earth but in this case, I've gotta admit, they did good!!!
    --Rick
    Dayton to Lawrence, Kansas is a lot of miles. I have to think if this hadn't been picked up nationally this evil POS might have gotten away with it. We don't know how he was spotted: sharp-eyed Po-Po or a vigilant convenience store clerk.

And whoever it was? No doubt a Wildcat ;)

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Isn't it a sure bet the killer came through Indiana?
    Straight across on 70 is definitely the most direct route. In Kansas that's turnpike, have to think the toll booths got a crapload of cameras.

Top Bottom