• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hopefully we haven't all given up on...y'know....the Constitution. Believe it or not, in our system of government, we actually have the right to influence and even change the direction of government....if we are willing to draw people to our side rather than making enemies of all who don't pass our purity tests.
    If people can't pass my purity tests they cannot live in my township. Heavily enforced mind you.

flylo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    decatur
    I still want to know why we have 2 classes of people. Those that get away with anything like Hunter Biden lying twice on the 4473 to buy the handgun he later threw away so that's 2 felonies. The CIA went to the shop owner demanding the paperwork which he didn't give them.I believe he thew it away in a school zone so that may be another felony. We have to remember the politicians work for us, the federal government works for the states doing what the states can't do individually & they all waste $$ like crazy & we get to pay for it. My fix for the whole mess is pass laws where there are NO PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS max stay 4 years then come home & send someone else to serve.

"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason." -Mark Twain

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Seccession? Over some goofy buttstocks that people pretend aren't buttstocks?

:n00b:
    Of course they function as buttstocks, but under the letter of the law, they're not. That's the real issue.

Stabilizing braces, bumpfire stocks, forced reset triggers and the like are workarounds to the letter of the unConstitutional gun laws we live under. I could see the government going after such things coming from a mile away, as any reasonable person should. That doesn't mean that I don't support such innovations. I absolutely do support the inventive workarounds, and so should anyone who truly believes in the Second Amendment. Well, unless you believe it's within the purview of the federal government to ban scary things like SBSs, SBRs, and full auto. Is that what you believe?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would like to know WHO would actually be involved in said secession? On this board it sounds like a popular idea. Outside of this internet bubble, not so much. It's a dumb idea that in all likelihood, will never happen. Any serious discussion about solutions to our issues stops abruptly when the word "secession" it uttered.

Top Bottom