• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BT802

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Update: Left for a short vacation Monday morning, got back this evening and my new hard card arrived while we were gone. Less than a week, not bad at all.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Update. It was $0 to change my info online, but $20 to order a new duplicate license to be mailed to me. I still had the old pink paper one.

Friend of mine just received his new license. Much nicer than the old pink cheap piece of paper that is supposed to last a lifetime. It costs 20.00 dollars to update?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait, I’m lost. What happened?

My wallet was boosted and someone attempted to run up $2300 to Walmart.com, then Dollar General and $161 inside Walmart.

Person was arrested, charges filed last Wednesday, I do not have my wallet, lost everything including photos of the kids and my Lifetime License went away.

(Sent $20 to Indy last Friday for replacement).

So, as to me, the rumor is true, my Lifetime License went away 15 SEPT 2020.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    My wife just asked me this question .... she heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard from another they been messin around (with the lifetime permits). I laughed and said I’ve been hearing that since we got ours 12/13 years ago... but thought I’d come here and check. So thanks for this thread. :n00b: :ingo:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    :draw:
    My wife just asked me this question .... she heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard from another they been messin around (with the lifetime permits). I laughed and said I’ve been hearing that since we got ours 12/13 years ago... but thought I’d come here and check. So thanks for this thread. :n00b: :ingo:
    Conspiracy theories man, everyone needs a good one :tinfoil::laugh:

DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    I doubt Indiana will do away with the LTCP because of the recent opening up to get the permit in the first place. With that in mind I wouldn't be surprised that prices may go up in a year or two.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    It must be true the permit is going away.psyko

Received a text stating: "Today Dec23 is the final day you can gat a Concealed Carry Gun Certificate Permit". Download it here in under 15 mins here.
    Then it gave, I assume, some bull_ _ _ t link.

Top Bottom