• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There are 22 folks on the list that I still do not have payment from. Considering that there are only 3 days left to get your $ to me, I find that pretty shocking. I realize that a handful of those 22 got their payment sent back because I have no way of knowing who they are, but still that's a lot of people. If you have not sent me payment yet, please send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

I can guarantee that as soon as I enter all the received funds on Saturday 3/12/16 after the mail truck pulls off, whomever I do not have payment from is SOL and I'm moving on to those on the standby list. No if's and's or but's.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Payment update #4:

As of Saturday, 3/12/2016, I have received payment from the following members:

JTdet01
    cbhausen
    tbhausen
    outlaw
    1775usmarine
    rooster
    99zhuggerz99
    reagan40
    kjq6945

I have not received payment from, nor heard from, the following people:

classic
    mbills2223
    rock river
    tat2clod

I know some of these may have been the ones who got theirs sent back, but it shouldn't be all of them because I have since identified most of the unknowns. PM incoming to the 4 listed above. If I don't hear from you by midnight I'll assume you're out.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    In some sort of USPS miracle, the mail person came to my house a second time yesterday afternoon and dropped a few more payments.

I received payment from:
    padawan
    mbills2223
    rock river

There are only 2 on my list who I don't have payment from, and I'm pretty sure one of them is one that got returned for not including any info.

Member "classic" has not sent me funds and has not replied to my PMs asking about it so he is out. The next in line on the standby list is "A 7.62Exodus", who has a PM in his inbox. Hopefully he responds TODAY.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Update !!!

All monies have been received and were deposited today. I spoke with BCI just a few minutes ago and they have completed the proof lower and are sending me approval pics. I will sign off on production this evening and they'll get started. I will convert the funds into a single cashier's check, hopefully tomorrow, and send it off to BCI. We are looking at 3-4 weeks for delivery to Bobcat.

This project is off the ground finally ! :rockwoot:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    A little teaser for everyone......

This should assuage the concerns over the pic of the pre-production sample. :ingo:

Also, these pics are b/w and of receivers just after milling. They have not been finished or anodized at this point.

lowers1.jpg lowers2.jpg lowers3.jpg

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So here's a funneh; there were 2 blems in the batch. One was 16 122 and the other was 16 001 :faint: BCI is re-manufacturing 16 001 because they are aware of it's significance. Don't worry Mike, 001 is still yours, but you'll just have to wait a while :rofl:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The receivers will be available for pickup beginning this Friday, 4/15/2016, from 11:00am until 6:00pm. I will post the daily hours for Bobcat Armament soon, but 11-6 this Friday and Saturday are GTG. Good luck and be sure to post up your build pics!!!!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Of note: When I picked mine up, the store still had the previous tenant's sign, a computer store. I am told that Kimball has put a sign up now on the door to indicate which business is his.

I will say as well that it was a pleasure doing business. The store was not "set up", and the stock he had was mostly still in boxes (though many boxes were empty as well, having been used to make ammo, I believe, but I could be mistaken) Despite the physical location's temporary drawbacks, Kimball is "good people" and it was good seeing him again.

I would like to wish him the best of luck in this location, for a successful business and much happiness.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom