• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Another example of why I am leery of him. I think everything he has done as Governor has been to set himself up to run for President. That begs the question of whether that is stuff he believes, or is it just pandering.

Yeah, he sketches me out too, the same way Ted Cruz does.

My 6th sense continually tells me he's bad news, but I can't articulate why. The dude literally came out of the political woodwork to universal praise. To the extent that even Alex Jones is pushing him.

I know what I got with Trump, and I'll take what I know.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We’ll hear: “He’s better than a democrat”.

“We can stop there and finish by observing that nothing in this book contradicts what we’ve learned over these two years, namely that Mike Pence served as both a carrier pigeon and protecting veil for the national security state that took over the country in March 2020. It was he who gave the okay to Birx’s subversions. It was he who assisted in convincing Trump of the lockdowns. It was he who pushed the panic that led to massive spending, overpurchases of masks and ventilators, he who pushed for the deployment of the Defense Production Act, and he who sent the Navy hospital ship to New York that went unused. And he not only defends all his actions but implies that they were all blessed by God.

And now he encourages us all to stand back in awe and, quite possibly, elect him as the next president. As Pence might say, only in America. “

Well. Depends on the democrat I guess. But. What's worse. Handing out dildos and butt plugs to 16 year old girls in a $40K/year private school? I mean. not presidential material but that represents the depths to which Democrats can go, since they dismiss it while supporting it. Or, the man who helped ruin a thriving economy? I'm thinking it's a tossup. :):

Hard pass.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well. Depends on the democrat I guess. But. What's worse. Handing out dildos and butt plugs to 16 year old girls in a $40K/year private school? I mean. not presidential material but that represents the depths to which Democrats can go, since they dismiss it while supporting it. Or, the man who helped ruin a thriving economy? I'm thinking it's a tossup. :):

Hard pass.

I'd be staying home to make a point.

I'm sure a lot of folks would be.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd be staying home to make a point.

I'm sure a lot of folks would be.
    I'm not even worried about it. Pence is hated by the left even if he's tolerated for going against Trump. And he's hated by all the Trumpers. He's hated by the conservatarians. If he steps up to a mic and announces his campaign, if they have any sense, everyone who is there at the announcement should drop to the ground and literally roll on the floor laughing. That guy ain't going anywhere in politics unless he can get himself on the church board.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not even worried about it. Pence is hated by the left even if he's tolerated for going against Trump. And he's hated by all the Trumpers. He's hated by the conservatarians. If he steps up to a mic and announces his campaign, if they have any sense, everyone who is there at the announcement should drop to the ground and literally roll on the floor laughing. That guy ain't going anywhere in politics unless he can get himself on the church board.
    Maybe he needs money and can find some suckers willing to donate to his campaign fund.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, he sketches me out too, the same way Ted Cruz does.

My 6th sense continually tells me he's bad news, but I can't articulate why. The dude literally came out of the political woodwork to universal praise. To the extent that even Alex Jones is pushing him.

I know what I got with Trump, and I'll take what I know.
    The DeSantis vibe, for me, is a much milder version of what rolls off of Dan Crenshaw

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

We can stop there and finish by observing that nothing in this book contradicts what we’ve learned over these two years, namely that Mike Pence served as both a carrier pigeon and protecting veil for the national security state that took over the country in March 2020. It was he who gave the okay to Birx’s subversions. It was he who assisted in convincing Trump of the lockdowns. It was he who pushed the panic that led to massive spending, overpurchases of masks and ventilators, he who pushed for the deployment of the Defense Production Act, and he who sent the Navy hospital ship to New York that went unused. And he not only defends all his actions but implies that they were all blessed by God.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FOLLOW THE MONEY…
    If Democrats want a shoe-in to win in 2024, they should spend all their subversion money on Pence. If he's the nominee Democrats will win. But I'ma go on a sturdy limb here and just say it ain't happening. No way Pence will win a primary. Maybe Indiana, but I doubt even that. He could win a primary in Colorado though. The Republicans in the CO urban corridor loves thems some sweaty RINO ball butter.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    pence would get glowing praise from the media to get the nomination locked only to be kicked in the balls by them immediately afterward via the richard mourdock treatment.

It would then be a competition between the two as to who could dump on Trump the most.
    pence would rail on Trump that he was protecting democracy blah blah blah. The media will rail on both and claim pence sat by and helped Trump subvert democracy etc etc.

Christow19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2017
    Greencastle
    Not sure who will run, but we certainly need some new leadership in this country. Our president can’t even walk up a set of stairs or ride a bike

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Top Bottom