• huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    • Ban all "non-sporting" firearms from civilian ownership
    • Reclassify the following as "non-sporting."
      - All firearms originally included in the Clinton's 93 Assault Weapons ban
      - All semi-auto rifles, pistols, and shotguns (including hunting rifles and shotguns)
      - All firearms with "high-capacity" or "rapid-fire" capability (e.g., 5-shot pump shotgun, 9-shot Glock)
      - All long guns with a pistol-grip, forearm vertical grip, collapsible or folding butt-stock
      - All firearms with muzzle-breaks
      - All 50 BMG caliber rifles
      - All Class III NFA firearms and destructive devices, e.g., full-auto, short-barreled rifles, etc
    • Give sole authority to the U.S. Attorney General's Office to classify any firearm as "non-sporting."
    • Remove all "non-sporting" firearms from civilian ownership through voluntary donation to law enforcement or compulsory turn-in, i.e., no grandfathering.
    • Ban all Internet advertising of firearms.
      Anyone that dosen't believe that Obama has an agenda for gun ownership and the gun industry in general has already drank the kool aid. Buy now and buy all you can my fear is the new ban will be passed as a permanent ban and it will be more difficult for the Republicans to over turn it in four years

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Source?

Not that I don't believe that is a fairly acurate list, but momma always told me to check up on peoples statements before I blindly trust them. My teachers hated that.

• permanent ban and it will be more difficult for the Republicans to over turn it in four years[/FONT]

I wouldn't ever trust the Republicans to save me. The malitia needs to do it.

Top Bottom