• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Personally, I never thought Obama was that sharp. Struck me as the Manchurian candidate. Still hard to believe we had to live through eight years of his incompetent BS.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Personally, I never thought Obama was that sharp. Struck me as the Manchurian candidate. Still hard to believe we had to live through eight years of his incompetent BS.
    When you see a turtle sitting on top of a fence post you can rest assured he had help getting there.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No Boarders. Illegals crashing boarders covid positive
    Make everything racial....Math....Climate Change
    China access to power grids
    Kill the American energy industry
    Restart the Iran Nuclear Treaty
    Put his people in control of Intel Agencies,Military leadership
    Destroy a recovering economy with continued lockdowns
    Cranking debt checks that our great grand children can't pay off
    Media calling the working Americans racists/terrorists
    This is Cloward-Piven on steroids.
    The man has the chess pieces in place to bring us to our knees.
    We are being played with "Hey Look a Squirrel " and spending time talking about a Scarecrow without a brain. OZOBAMA is behind the curtain.

Obama disagrees with a large percentage of the democratic platform of today.

He's more of a mitt romney than what's a democrat today.
    Either way, I don't think he gave 2 ****s about any political philosophy, he just wanted camera time to be a celebrity.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Obama disagrees with a large percentage of the democratic platform of today.

He's more of a mitt romney than what's a democrat today.
    Either way, I don't think he gave 2 ****s about any political philosophy, he just wanted camera time to be a celebrity.
    This may be your worst post ever. Obummer disagrees with the dem platform based on what? Old campaign rhetoric? They didn't have a sense of urgency in the O Years because they were on schedule and had no reason to believe they would not stay on that schedule, and then Trump happened.

If all the polls had shown Trump winning you don't think RGB would have stepped down then? They were arrogant and now they must get moving to catch up, rejoining Paris accord, UN small arms treaty, they are moving on it all.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This may be your worst post ever. Obummer disagrees with the dem platform based on what? Old campaign rhetoric? They didn't have a sense of urgency in the O Years because they were on schedule and had no reason to believe they would not stay on that schedule, and then Trump happened.

If all the polls had shown Trump winning you don't think RGB would have stepped down then? They were arrogant and now they must get moving to catch up, rejoining Paris accord, UN small arms treaty, they are moving on it all.

There was a recent article where obama made a big deal out of capitalism and the free market. Seemingly reversing all the views he espoused all of those years. He pissed off the radical left in a major way: https://afropunk.com/2017/05/obamas...s-not-above-criticism-just-because-hes-black/

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There was a recent article where obama made a big deal out of capitalism and the free market. Seemingly reversing all the views he espoused all of those years. He pissed off the radical left in a major way: https://afropunk.com/2017/05/obamas...s-not-above-criticism-just-because-hes-black/
    He is pizzing off the radical left by collecting nearly a half million for a 20 minute speech from bankers and Wall Street, I didn't see any complaints about what he said. Dems are the party of bankers, Wall Street, and globalist business, they traffic in division of the people to keep that small group in power.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What part is he wrong about?
    Pretty much everything. But then again, as he said maybe I “can’t see it.” For those that do see it, and know we are on cusp of a dictatorship, what are you doing to stop it, rather than complain on the interwebz? Further who does the blame fall more on, the weak minded, or those who know but do nothing?
    Obviously I do not think I’m weak minded, but this is a fun little “what if” exercise to see what excuses people have for their inaction.
    My personal bet, is that most will ride out the next 4 years (maybe longer) talking about what they would do, complaining, and running along to pull levers in November, then claim victory, when seats change parties.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Pretty much everything. But then again, as he said maybe I “can’t see it.” For those that do see it, and know we are on cusp of a dictatorship, what are you doing to stop it, rather than complain on the interwebz? Further who does the blame fall more on, the weak minded, or those who know but do nothing?
    Obviously I do not think I’m weak minded, but this is a fun little “what if” exercise to see what excuses people have for their inaction.
    My personal bet, is that most will ride out the next 4 years (maybe longer) talking about what they would do, complaining, and running along to pull levers in November, then claim victory, when seats change parties.
    The cognitive dissonance of your post is mind blowing.

You voted for a man that ran on a platform of gun control and you have audacity, to ask what the gun community (which you don't seem to be apart of) is going to do about gun control?

I googled your username to see if you use the same username to spread your stupidity. It seems you may be on a car forum where the user with your name claims to be a gun toting liberal and a cop.

Is that you? If you are a cop how do you feel about betraying your oath to up hold the constitution? I hope that's not you. The thought of you being a cop spitting such nonsense is a bit shaking. It makes me think of those cops that stomped on the constitution during katrina strong arming guns from old women.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The cognitive dissonance of your post is mind blowing.

You voted for a man that ran on a platform of gun control and you have audacity, to ask what the gun community (which you don't seem to be apart of) is going to do about gun control?

I googled your username to see if you use the same username to spread your stupidity. It seems you may be on a car forum where the user with your name claims to be a gun toting liberal and a cop.

Is that you? If you are a cop how do you feel about betraying your oath to up hold the constitution? I hope that's not you. The thought of you being a cop spitting such nonsense is a bit shaking. It makes me think of those cops that stomped on the constitution during katrina strong arming guns from old women.
    I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but calm down with the insults. Oh and you stalked me over at the Z site? Yep, one and the same sir! Man I miss my 350z. How are those guys doing over there?
    If voting for my preferred candidate means that I stomped on the Constitution, oh well... sorry bout ya.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but calm down with the insults. Oh and you stalked me over at the Z site? Yep, one and the same sir! Man I miss my 350z. How are those guys doing over there?
    If voting for my preferred candidate means that I stomped on the Constitution, oh well... sorry bout ya.

That last sentence really bothers me! In fact downright disheartening. Makes me think your oath doesn't mean squat which then leads me to wonder about the implications of giving someone your word. I guess that's just me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That last sentence really bothers me! In fact downright disheartening. Makes me think your oath doesn't mean squat which then leads me to wonder about the implications of giving someone your word. I guess that's just me.
    It shouldn't bother you, unless you subscribe to virtue signaling. I voted for Biden, as did millions of other people who have sworn oaths to the Constitution. If one is going to say because they did vote that particular way, they have abandoned their oath, "Oh well." If anyone can make such a ridiculous leap, they're well beyond having an intelligent conversation with.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It shouldn't bother you, unless you subscribe to virtue signaling. I voted for Biden, as did millions of other people who have sworn oaths to the Constitution. If one is going to say because they did vote that particular way, they have abandoned their oath, "Oh well." If anyone can make such a ridiculous leap, they're well beyond having an intelligent conversation with.

Would you say the same about the people who elected hitler?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Action, and active support of said violation.
    Action: voting
    Active support: defending your position

Also I enjoyed you telling me to calm my insults in one post then your next post you say it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with me.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Action: voting
    Active support: defending your position

Also I enjoyed you telling me to calm my insults in one post then your next post you say it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with me.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds
    Fine we’ll let the mods decide. I’ll report your post, and you report mine.

Top Bottom