Obama wants to Federalize all the police.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey, never heard of that website before. I think I may start a thread to track all websites that pop up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So people are taking seriously the tinfoil story about Obama federalizing the police in his last few months of office? Oh wait... he's going to declare martial law, and then use his newly minted federalized, brainwashed stormtroopers to crush all resistance.

I'll say one things about you guys, you are indeed diligent.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So people are taking seriously the tinfoil story about Obama federalizing the police in his last few months of office? Oh wait... he's going to declare martial law, and then use his newly minted federalized, brainwashed stormtroopers to crush all resistance.

But you'll get a snazzy new black uniform with red lightening bolt highlights! How awesome would that be?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Federal police force? I thought those members went under the heading of Federal Bureau of Investigation, that the FBI was the federal police force.

Oh wait, King Barack was a constitutional scholar and taught constitutional law. Well he said so, so it must be true even though there are no transcripts upholding his claims.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I followed the links in the story to the original sources, can somebody point me to the part where there is something about federalizing the police? All I could find were a bunch of recommendations to collect data, collaborate with community leaders, use of force policies, peer review, etc. I couldn't find anything about Kut becoming a stormtrooper, although I wouldn't be surprised if Carmel has an ordinance to cover it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Federal police force? I thought those members went under the heading of Federal Bureau of Investigation, that the FBI was the federal police force.

Oh wait, King Barack was a constitutional scholar and taught constitutional law. Well he said so, so it must be true even though there are no transcripts upholding his claims.

Lol, wut?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I followed the links in the story to the original sources, can somebody point me to the part where there is something about federalizing the police? All I could find were a bunch of recommendations to collect data, collaborate with community leaders, use of force policies, peer review, etc. I couldn't find anything about Kut becoming a stormtrooper, although I wouldn't be surprised if Carmel has an ordinance to cover it.

Appropriately titled Ordinance 66.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Dont forget his staff and McKesson and other BLMers are conspiring to cause so much unrest that he "must" declare martial law and therefore skip the elections because its not safe to hold them. Supposedly that will buy him another 4 years according to these nitwits. I read that trash and now look like actaeon's avitar because I sprained an eyeball because it rolled so hard.

Some people will buy into ANYTHING they see on the net. (I saw it on the intarwebz, so it MUST be true!)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Dont forget his staff and McKesson and other BLMers are conspiring to cause so much unrest that he "must" declare martial law and therefore skip the elections because its not safe to hold them. Supposedly that will buy him another 4 years according to these nitwits. I read that trash and now look like actaeon's avitar because I sprained an eyeball because it rolled so hard.

Some people will buy into ANYTHING they see on the net. (I saw it on the intarwebz, so it MUST be true!)

Many, if not most people tend to focus on information that confirms their hopes and/or fears. Especially with the rhetoric floating out of the Administration and its minions and fellow-travelers, why wouldn't some people take special notice of anything smacking of federal takeover of local institutions?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Many, if not most people tend to focus on information that confirms their hopes and/or fears. Especially with the rhetoric floating out of the Administration and its minions and fellow-travelers, why wouldn't some people take special notice of anything smacking of federal takeover of local institutions?

Why wouldn't they? Easy, they don't recognize a tinfoil agenda. Something, through reality tv and trashy programming, has diminished American's ability to sift through the nonsense. Actually, I think it's mostly because Americans would rather be "informed" of something, rather than "informing" themselves. That inability makes them susceptible to off the wall notions.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Jeez my knees, you people are nuts. I'm with Kut, I'm so tired of people making sensational stuff up to bolster their case against the President.

I mean, the fact he's a subhuman mongoose Muslim Kenyan with a wookie who's ashamed of 'Murica isn't good enough for you? :laugh::ingo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Jeez my knees, you people are nuts. I'm with Kut, I'm so tired of people making sensational stuff up to bolster their case against the President.

I mean, the fact he's a subhuman mongoose Muslim Kenyan with a wookie who's ashamed of 'Murica isn't good enough for you? :laugh::ingo:

Dont forget the online media. They fan the flames. After all, if they concoct more over the top crazy, the more they get those kooks to click the links to the stories. More clicks more :spend:

Top Bottom