• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just think....if they get away with this, then what will follow as grounds for arbitrary detention?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Imagine if we could do this to people who are dangerously emotionally disturbed...like Adam Lanza or Nikolas Cruz...(oh wait...ACLU LAWSUIT...)

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    i bet they say anyone in a red hat is diseased..... :n00b:
    Not too far off. In the last year, there have been many in academia and even a few in public office who have suggested tyrannical methods to "deal with" the "Trump cult / Trump crazies / Trump disease".

Some have even suggested that "Trumpism" is a mental contagion (thought virus) that spreads and must be dealt with just like Coronavirus. The government MUST protect us!

If those who believe that thoughts are viruses turn this into real life actions, that is what the 2nd amendment was specifically designed for. And a huge segment of Americans will act accordingly.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Looks like they are trying to set the ground work to detain anyone they feel is a risk. Unfortunately I can see this including gun owners since they possess the means to cause a high morbidity rate and we are all terrorists as well as all of the other "ists" rolled into one. We might even be contagious infecting others we meet! They are trying to set the ground rules for the next "game"!

I have spoken (shamelessly stolen from the Madalorian)!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What I learned from the Jewish history is that when the camp counselors are forcing you into a camp, take out as many as you can before you hit the showers.

And if you fail trying, at least you dont have to shower... Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    What I learned from the Jewish history is that when the camp counselors are forcing you into a camp, take out as many as you can before you hit the showers.
    Solzhenitsyn wrote something similar about the purges in the Soviet Union, in The Gulag Archipelago.

I can't believe Americans really want to visit this upon their countrymen. There is something truly sick about those calling for camps, arrests and reeducation. Apparently it's all a game to them, they think that tomorrow they can just say 'never mind'?

This would be a good time for the Left to get some self-awareness about just what they are saying.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Indeed it *IS* a game when you are the ref and feel that you can do whatever you feel is appropriate, regardless of what is right.

Read up on the Stanford prison experiment. Scary stuff. (TL;DR professors experiment with students and setup a mock prison with some students prisoners and some guards. It spins out of control quickly and the "guards" abuse the "prisoners" in scary ways. )

And what I find most unique, the very same people who are suggesting these camps are rabidly anti GITMO. Let that sink in... Enemy combatants shouldnt be held and should be sent home. But they literally would have no problems sending fellow Americans who disagree with them in their stead.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Indeed it *IS* a game when you are the ref and feel that you can do whatever you feel is appropriate, regardless of what is right.

Read up on the Stanford prison experiment. Scary stuff. (TL;DR professors experiment with students and setup a mock prison with some students prisoners and some guards. It spins out of control quickly and the "guards" abuse the "prisoners" in scary ways. )

Top Bottom