• Total voters

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    For the newer members what are the protocols? Do you bring food? What kind of firearms can be shot? Is it indoors, outdoors, both? Etc., etc.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    For the newer members what are the protocols? Do you bring food? What kind of firearms can be shot? Is it indoors, outdoors, both? Etc., etc.
    It's outdoor, usually we are at 25 yards, although people drift back and forth between other ranges (25, 50, 100, 200 and Shotgun). Feel free to bring anything. Usually we'll start posting what firearms we are bringing in case anyone wants to try, or if you are looking to try one, ask so someone that has it can bring it. There is usually a good mix of just about everything, auto pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, even occasionally black powder pistols and rifles.

Food wise, usually people volunteer to help or bring out something, there aren't usually many tables, and I'd personally recommend bringing chairs. Occasionally there will be a canopy out, but not always.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    For firearms,I believe no full auto firing allowed and has to be under .50 bmg. I think that covers the range rules.

Heeeeeee's baaaaack.

I haven't been able to log in. I'm glad the 2FA is gone for most of you, it still posters me, I still cannot get on, on my tablet.
    You have to turn it off manually. If you haven't already go to your account page, security and privacy, and click disable on the 2FA.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    For firearms,I believe no full auto firing allowed and has to be under .50 bmg. I think that covers the range rules.
    No mag dumps or rapid fire either.
    You have to turn it off manually. If you haven't already go to your account page, security and privacy, and click disable on the 2FA.
    Marvin02 told me that too. I went there and found that the boomers did not get that option, or I was too dumb to find it. The Great and Mighty Texkev fixed it for the ignorant old guy, so, all is good.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No mag dumps or rapid fire either.

Marvin02 told me that too. I went there and found that the boomers did not get that option, or I was too dumb to find it. The Great and Mighty Texkev fixed it for the ignorant old guy, so, all is good.
    Yeah I forgot to mention the rapid fire, but in my defense he just asked about what firearms he could bring. But that doesn't really help my case, he's free to bring any full auto or .50 bmgs he wants to toy with me and make me drool.

And I figured someone would have told you, or you knew yourself. But just in case.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I should be there, hopefully that doesn't scare anyone away. I've got some interesting new to me guns I'll bring.

Anyone interested in busting clays? If so, I can bring both a thrower and the clays.

Are we doing food? If so what do we need?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Are we doing food? If so what do we need
    I won't be able to do my pulled pork as I need to take a day off work to do that. Being my help retired that's not gonna happen.
    Was thinking of doing a crockpot of Italian sausages though

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Do we have a head count for this meet? Reason I'm asking is that I'd like to bring some Filipino style pork shish kabobs to grill up for everyone, if a grill is still able to be brought to the range.

Top Bottom