Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Less than a week away.

I will be +3, more than likely. Will probably set up at 25 yard to start out then move to 50 to get a couple new ones on paper then to 100 before we head out. Should be there around 11am EST, maybe earlier if everyone here is motivated

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I wanna make it and will pick some neglected firearm(s) to bring. Fast time is my nemesis. There's also the voyager's rendevous this weekend I wanna make.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    They have a black powder loading table at the 25 yard line.
    I believe they have the BP loading tables on all the lines at the Winamac range? The shooter is required to load their BP weapon at the table then walk to the shooting line, place caps/flints in place and fire. This became a requirement at Winamac about 3 years ago. I asked the range master why? He said he did not know other than Indianapolis sent up the decision/ requirement.

Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester
    I believe they have the BP loading tables on all the lines at the Winamac range? The shooter is required to load their BP weapon at the table then walk to the shooting line, place caps/flints in place and fire. This became a requirement at Winamac about 3 years ago. I asked the range master why? He said he did not know other than Indianapolis sent up the decision/ requirement.
    I don’t think my supplies will arrive by Saturday the 20th. I may show up anyways with a couple different options. I can get a good look at the lay out while I’m there this visit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone had powder ignite on the table.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    The road closed signs are up for 39S at 8 but I think it's route 10 that's actually closed. So no crossing over east/west on route10 through No Judson.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What I'm bringing:

Targets
    Staple gun
    2 ARs in 223/556.
    AR in 7.62x39
    PCC in 9mm
    Bolt action 6.5 creedmoor
    2 precision 10/22s
    Henry Goldenboy
    S&W MP 22C
    Ruger Mark 3
    G17
    S&W EzShield in .380

Will be plus 3 with me.

Weather is decent 63° wind picking up in the afternoon though Screenshot_20230519_192723_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom