• ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The Tim Actaeon is referring to was me.

I had coffee at a work buddy's place this morning and stayed a little longer than I initially intended so I showed up around quarter to 4 Winamac time and chatted with him for a couple minutes and then headed to the 25yd with my 460 S&W, suppressed B&T GHM9 SBR, Desert Eagle, CZ-SP-01, and 10mm RIA 1911. Sorry I missed everyone lol.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A good day minus the RO. But she seems new and trying to enforce every single rule. Will have to remember for next time when I get there before open to hound for brass to see who the RO is.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The Tim Actaeon is referring to was me.

I had coffee at a work buddy's place this morning and stayed a little longer than I initially intended so I showed up around quarter to 4 Winamac time and chatted with him for a couple minutes and then headed to the 25yd with my 460 S&W, suppressed B&T GHM9 SBR, Desert Eagle, CZ-SP-01, and 10mm RIA 1911. Sorry I missed everyone lol.

Sorry we missed you. 2aTom is Setting up another one for October

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nwi-ingo-october-2020-meet-shoot-feeler.html

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    No, you're thinking of me. I shot shotguns with you. CampingJosh left before Act got there.

Yeah, I had a cousin up who I don't see regularly, so I wanted to get over and hang out with him for most of the day.

Thanks for letting me drop in and shake some hands.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Great time out there, perfect weather too. A lot of people showed up besides INGO which wasn't bad either.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I need to get the INGO sign from jedi.

Also need to find out if DNR would allow us to have a food table past the no eating sign. We could act like Baptists and bring pot luck.

We also need Steeve to make up a quarter sheet INGO information and invitation to give out to the others that show up. (Waterproof) or maybe 3x5.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I need to get the INGO sign from jedi.

Also need to find out if DNR would allow us to have a food table past the no eating sign. We could act like Baptists and bring pot luck.

We also need Steeve to make up a quarter sheet INGO information and invitation to give out to the others that show up. (Waterproof) or maybe 3x5.

As long as there's no dancing you should be fine!! PM me the wording you want on a card and I'll make something nice.

p.s.: Are there any INGO baseball caps or anything available, to ID ourselves at events like this?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    As long as there's no dancing you should be fine!! PM me the wording you want on a card and I'll make something nice.

p.s.: Are there any INGO baseball caps or anything available, to ID ourselves at events like this?

I always wear a shirt from one of the youth shoots. There are hats and shirts available. I'll post a link if I can find it

Edit to add link

Indiana Gun Owners Gear

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Something like this:

Use your own judgement and let us chip in for it.

4e93b5.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've got a bunch of pre-printed ones I could bring, but they all say "Just call me RICHARD". I give them out to special clients, or slap them on their backs on the way out the door.

Purple?

If not many here...

Top Bottom