NWI INGO M&E @ Crown point Shoops whether there is a Crown Point Knife and Gun Show or not.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Not a NWI resident any more, but still close. Interested if openings are still available.

Regular restaurant building, I think the 3rd in the chain. Been open long enough it should have the Schoop flavor from the grease baked into the flat top. And yes I'm serious, when they opened up the 2nd Schoop's in Highland it didn't taste the same. They used the same meat/buns/etc, but the flavor wasn't quite there. The owner swore it was because the griddle hadn't absorbed the flavors.
    always welcome!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is open to all INGO and even guests that are not members. Come and join the fun.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    My girlfriend are sitting here talking about the Crown Point Gun Show. We’ve never been to a gun show. What could we expect out of that experience? What’s a gun show like?

If we go, which as the conversation has gone on she’s gotten more and more excited about it, I told her we have to go to the meetup! So there may be 2 more. I’ll everyone with a more conrete answer later into next week.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Gun show = crowded room with vendor tables set up in aisles. Very few "bargains". Lots of stuff to look at. Just like any other trade show.

I have no idea if they will make any concessions to Covid.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My girlfriend are sitting here talking about the Crown Point Gun Show. We’ve never been to a gun show. What could we expect out of that experience? What’s a gun show like?
    Crown Point gun show is 90% guns, ammo, knives, and milsurp. As marvin said, not many bargains to be had. The exception would be private parties who set up because they really need to sell some guns. I have gotten a few good deals that way, and I gave a few also. When I lost my job a couple of years ago, I set up at a few CP shows and sold a total of 9 of my guns at pretty much my cost (which was low, since I buy carefully). The other 10% of the show is food, jewelry, books, t-shirts, and those hideous concealed carry purses that they think that every woman who carries a gun wants. If you see any kind of packaged food like slim jims or candy, check exp. dates and condition before buying a bunch.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom