NWI INGO M&E @ Crown point Shoops whether there is a Crown Point Knife and Gun Show or not.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I’m glad to see everyone had fun! I wish I could’ve went, but my Pops ended up going into the hospital Friday morning and got discharged yesterday evening. Hopefully next time!
    Same here as well. Ive got a bit of a drive, but I'm ok with that. Had a great lunch with my son and his SO instead.

I saw something about a M&S -is somehting planned in that regard?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I’m glad to see everyone had fun! I wish I could’ve went, but my Pops ended up going into the hospital Friday morning and got discharged yesterday evening. Hopefully next time!
    Hope all is well with your dad.
    I saw something about a M&S -is somehting planned in that regard?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Didnt make it.I spent all day with the wife. Ive been averaging 12-19 hours a day almost 3 weeks straight. It was nice to see her. lol I did make it to the show today... picked up some mags at a great price and a nice fixed blade. Hopefully I will make it to the next event., I need some gun people interaction.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sorry all that I didn't make it. Rough Saturday, let's just say I was trying to get shopping done early but I had to make stops in every store and way more than just for shopping. Also was shopping by myself so making stops for other issues.

Top Bottom