NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning all. I've got a plumbing project to finish. Kitchen sink P-trap was leaking, and all the pipes were prehistoric. . Took it all apart and bought parts, but then couldn't get the damn locknut off from the basket. Finally had to cut it off. Today I will cut the tails to length and put everything together.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning all. I've got a plumbing project to finish. Kitchen sink P-trap was leaking, and all the pipes were prehistoric. . Took it all apart and bought parts, but then couldn't get the damn locknut off from the basket. Finally had to cut it off. Today I will cut the tails to length and put everything together.

Good rainy morning all. Nice new colors snap. Are you listening to Christmas songs already too?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Had 3-4 inches of snow this morning. I got my driveway and sidewalks and a couple neighbors blown out already. About 29° now aiming for 33° and maybe more snow later and tomorrow. 'Tis the season.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Had 3-4 inches of snow this morning. I got my driveway and sidewalks and a couple neighbors blown out already. About 29° now aiming for 33° and maybe more snow later and tomorrow. 'Tis the season.
    I'm looking forward to that so I can make my annual joke:

"I told my wife to expect 3 to 4 inches tonight and she said: "so, same as usual, then."
    or
    "I told my wife to expect 8 to 10 inches tonight and she just looked wistfully away and said: 'I wish'".

I can cover any snow situation over 2 inches....below that it's just sad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Screenshot_20221209-120843_Sleipnir.jpg

Can't find it online yet.
    Police at this high school have at least 3 kids in custody and questioning several more. 6 guns discovered so far. One of the kids in custody said he and the others were taking positions in different hallways and waiting for thr lunch bell to ring to start shooting.

Getting info from a coworker whose granddaughter goes here and is still inside the school.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    View attachment 241455

Can't find it online yet.
    Police at this high school have at least 3 kids in custody and questioning several more. 6 guns discovered so far. One of the kids in custody said he and the others were taking positions in different hallways and waiting for thr lunch bell to ring to start shooting.

Getting info from a coworker whose granddaughter goes here and is still inside the school.
    BER wyn

1670609644961.png

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Kitchen sink is back in business. Need to run the dishwasher, but that should be OK. I filled both sinks to the brim and then let 'em rip and not a drop in the bucket below. Total cost $53, and it only cost me that much because I went to True Value around the corner instead of a big box. I try to patronize them when I can to help them stay in business.

1670610507489.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom