Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    a big enough tractor makes anything under the deck explode, just mow over the debris and get on with your day
    He's residential. An exploded napkin will be the buzz of the neighborhood until a rain...which for the past month has been abysmal.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    He doesn't have a flamethrower that I know of and no fence for Wilson to talk to. Desil tastes on a gasoline budget.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    a big enough tractor makes anything under the deck explode, just mow over the debris and get on with your day
    Amen. If it goes under, it is destroyed. I'm amazed that the steel clubs under there actually cut the grass. I guess if they are moving fast enough... :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Has Natchez suddenly doubled down on the email ads for anyone besides me? I hadn't gotten anything from them for years, and as of a few days ago, I'm getting 2-3 emails a day.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Gutters cleaned.
    Those leaf guards do help.
    75%of the house now has it.
    jedi will need to buy more now that jedi knows it works. :)

The chimney needs a bit of cement work again. jedi knee jedi should have done it vs pay someone 2 years ago

Which brand of leafguard did you get? I need to do something, but my initial attempt didn't work out too well, so I'm still cleaning them by hand, actually mostly the blower.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    You have never worked landscaping for a buddy on a zero turn. Napkins explode.

I once left a whole roll of paper towel on my tractor before I used the bush hog. When I went to use them and they weren't there, I backtracked my path and found a spot on the trail that looked like a nuclear paper towel explosion!

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Oh, and I somehow managed to catch the woo flu crud. Started with a kink in my neck on Thursday and Friday, then 103° temperature on Saturday. A lot of joint pain and lack of energy.

Like has been mentioned concerning this topic, I went to the express Clinic, and they told me to go home and get better, and go to the emergency room if I feel like I'm dying.

American medicine is so f*****.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh, and I somehow managed to catch the woo flu crud. Started with a kink in my neck on Thursday and Friday, then 103° temperature on Saturday. A lot of joint pain and lack of energy.

Like has been mentioned concerning this topic, I went to the express Clinic, and they told me to go home and get better, and go to the emergency room if I feel like I'm dying.

American medicine is so f*****.
    Watch your blood oxygen level

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom