Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Put my new scope on my new Savage mk 2 FV-SR.

Made sure my suppressor fit on it.
    It was nice that it fit right on and didn't need an adapter, like I have to do with my M&P .22 pistol.
    Cause I have to remove the adapter to disassemble the gun, but I always forget that part, till the slide won't fit over the adapter.

Now.. if I can just remember what I did with the reddot and light I bought for my Scorpion.
    Ugh. I really need to get off my butt and straighten this place out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought all of their forms have to be filled and submitted online

Liquor license renewal doesn't seem to be that way.
    Besides, it has to be accompanied by ANOTHER form the County fills out to say we don't owe taxes.
    So tomorrow first thing, I have to go get that signature on the form, then mail in.

Two or three times in the past I had to go to Indianapolis (and my dad had to go once) to straighten out a problem.
    We'd call, they'd "fix it", then we'd get another delay.
    repeat
    repeat
    until we're running out of time.

problem one... some places we are listed as Post 485, in other Post 0485. Same address, phone numbers, and list of officers.. yet it messed them up.
    problem two... when sending in the paperwork to the address THEY SUPPLIED, it went to the Alcohol Tobacco Commission, but the wrong room. And apparently sending it to the other room down the hall was too difficult.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Put my new scope on my new Savage mk 2 FV-SR.

Made sure my suppressor fit on it.
    It was nice that it fit right on and didn't need an adapter, like I have to do with my M&P .22 pistol.
    Cause I have to remove the adapter to disassemble the gun, but I always forget that part, till the slide won't fit over the adapter.

Now.. if I can just remember what I did with the reddot and light I bought for my Scorpion.
    Ugh. I really need to get off my butt and straighten this place out.
    Yes

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Besides, it has to be accompanied by ANOTHER form the County fills out to say we don't owe taxes.
    So tomorrow first thing, I have to go get that signature on the form, then mail in.

Two or three times in the past I had to go to Indianapolis (and my dad had to go once) to straighten out a problem.
    repeat
    repeat

problem one... some places we are listed as Post 485, in other Post 0485. Same address, phone numbers, and list of officers.. yet it messed them up.
    problem two... when sending in the paperwork to the address THEY SUPPLIED, it went to the Alcohol Tobacco Commission, but the wrong room. And apparently sending it to the other room down the hall was too difficult.
    lol been there. done with that mess. not renewing this year. bar doesn't make enough money to justify my aggravation. Don't forget it's due 3 months in advance with no renewal reminders... 2020 i spent 6 months jacking with ATC over the license renewal for mistakes and computer issues on their part that were never explained. After a stupid amount of refiles, hearings and extension. The just finally said it was fine. Having to physically go to county for the tax release and seeing someone goto the computer to validate, then stamp "OK" on a paper and give it to you to send to the ATC is a ****** joke. Entire department is a clown show.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes yes yes the chinaman is spying on you and taking all your data.

Apple and Google also are doing thr same thing as well.

And you have nothing to worry about you are ALREADY on the .gov list as a domestic terror for owning pew pew so that is another strike on you.

No way to escape it unless you go completely tech free.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

repeat
    repeat

You expect a .gov worker to walk papers that are NOT for his/her department to the correct one even if it's across the hall?

:rofl:
    Nopes, no, ni, nada, forget about it!

jedi has seen it where agency 1, group a, street main sends agency 1, group b, street board a package and the mailroom does not realize its at street broad and instead mails the package back to group 1 IN THE SAME building as the mailroom.

So the package goes from building to Post office and back to same building!!!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

And you have nothing to worry about you are ALREADY on the .gov list as a domestic terror for owning pew pew so that is another strike on you.

They should have outlawed Tiktok a year ago.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Not the same at all. Have you actually looked at the permissions you give Tik Tok?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not the same at all. Have you actually looked at the permissions you give Tik Tok?
    On jedi phone going into settings -> app permissions-> tik tok

Shows
    Allowed
    No permissions allowed

Not allowed
    - calendar
    - camera
    - contacts
    - files
    - nearby devices

Plus automatic update is disabled.
    jedi is running an outdated older version of the app along with YouTube as well. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom