Not open for further replies.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Maybe BigRed can give these apparently rookie drivers some instructions on centrifugal force, momentum, center of gravity and how speed affects each.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've seen so much stuff damaged going under the entrance to the mill.
    I don't know if the clearance sign is off.. maybe due to paving (doubt it, they never pave),
    or if they don't know their clearance.

Seen the roof peeled back on an expensive Caterpillar.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Can anyone, other than JEDI, please explain how any of these traffic issues that affect only dummies who travel on that road but not us sensible people, have anything to do with Snap teaching her dogs to pee on pee-pads . . . because that is what this thread is all about

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    EntqUFQWEAItWuB.png

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Can anyone, other than JEDI, please explain how any of these traffic issues that affect only dummies who travel on that road but not us sensible people, have anything to do with Snap teaching her dogs to pee on pee-pads . . . because that is what this thread is all about
    I think if there was a pad on his seat, he was peeing right about here...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-184921.png
      Screenshot_20220629-184921.png
      1.5 MB · Views: 12

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's usually trucks pulling dry van and refer trailers that sardine can themselves on Buchanan. Standard height on those is 13'6" and that bridge is 12 something I think. Everyone who drives one should know this. Totally their own damn fault.

Containers are usually shorter, including the high cube ones which are a foot taller than a standard container.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dad's visiting to go to visit Wrigley Field tomorrow (Reds are here, man I hate that place), so we hit up GPIW this evening. Everything was fine until the fiber optic site on his Beretta over/under broke off. Bunch of the guys tried to replace it, but Beretta and their speciality stuff. :rolleyes: One guy offer up his trap gun too. I can't speak more highly of the club and neither could he. That's another reason we've been members for years.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's usually trucks pulling dry van and refer trailers that sardine can themselves on Buchanan. Standard height on those is 13'6" and that bridge is 12 something I think. Everyone who drives one should know this. Totally their own damn fault.

Containers are usually shorter, including the high cube ones which are a foot taller than a standard container.
    Every time when driving a semi and came up to a bridge for the first time I stopped short with the four ways on and got out of the cab to look if it was okay to go. Once I had to back up a bunch of blocks to get around. Now with semi GPS it's all good to show the proper route to take. Worth their weight in gold.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Dad's visiting to go to visit Wrigley Field tomorrow (Reds are here, man I hate that place), so we hit up GPIW this evening. Everything was fine until the fiber optic site on his Beretta over/under broke off. Bunch of the guys tried to replace it, but Beretta and their speciality stuff. :rolleyes: One guy offer up his trap gun too. I can't speak more highly of the club and neither could he. That's another reason we've been members for years.
    I just go there to deliver stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom